1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yeah I could see this coming. Well I don't have comfort access cause I really don't see the need for it. My key is not that heavy or a burden to use. Lol

·
Registered
737 Posts
nice find... Just another thing to worry about ouich

DB

·
Registered
96 Posts
TBH Comfort Access is more for women so they don't have to dig through their huge purses to find their keys. I could honestly live without this feature if I had to

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
a professional will always get your car if they really want it...the only technology needed is a flatbed...or better yet, the new self loading "snatcher" type trucks preferred by repossion companies

·
Registered
164 Posts
FYI for those w/ Comfort Access, be warned!

Car Theft by Antenna - Technology Review

it was only a matter of time...
New yorkers should be scared for real..I was at a hilti store last week and one guy came in asking for insurance on his tools and luckily him the most expensive one had a tracking device so the guy behind the counter asked him what happened and he said:
"yesterday night 8 cars on my street were broke in and they took everything inside incluiding my tools out of my van"
And the guy said the cars didnt have any sight of robbery like broken windows,open doors or anything like that..the police officer told him that there's a group of MTF thieves that are using this electronic device and open the cars doors without even touching them..
I thought it was BS but now i can see it wasnt and im pretty much alarmed because my M5 has comfort access....Freaking scary man!!

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i believe our cars (for N. America) are equipped with a vehicle recovery system for when its get stolen. Hopefully i will never have to use it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts