BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to get some help on the M6 side. My car is a 2006 M6. I wanted to pull the fuse for comfort access because my door is draining the battery I believe. M5 owners have stated it's fuse #36, but when I look at a diagram for my M6 it lists several fuses. Are the layouts of fuses that much different to wear I can not pull a single fuse for the M6?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Comfort access fuse is number 36 and it should be located in the glove box. (Have to remove the panel to get access, like you are going to load CD Roms if you have a mutli deck. However, this fuse might not stop power to all the items. There is another link recent, were I put the comfort access pdf update from 2007. Might want to read it. Good luck !

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
LOl I pointed him to the very same thread :)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help but I have already pulled fuse 36 and comfort access still worked on my car. I am fairly certain I pulled the right fuse but if some one had a link to a fuse diagram I could confirm. My car did not have anything to tell you what fuse is numbered what and I went off something from online. Thanks for all the help

·
Registered
522 Posts
there is a fuse list in the trunk tool kit section, it fuse #36 as stated above, just make sure its a 7.5 amp fuse that you pulled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts