BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never see an M5 on the road around Denver. I want to know how many M5 owners are out there and pictures of your ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice love the Black on black, I was looking for that but came across the Silverstone II and it all all the options I wanted. Have you been to the cars and coffee meet in Lone tree?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I live near the Air Force Academy and commute to Denver quite a bit - here is my '06 M5 with the euro spec M5 167's

On nice days, you will find me scaring the hell out of crotch rockets in my 1000+hp 996 turbo

·
Registered
42 Posts
We usually have them around 0900 on Saturday mornings (a couple guys and myself started the "GI" meet a few years ago), last weekend sounded like a good turn out but I wasn't able to make it, I am usually in the blue turbo (actually one of 5 blue turbos, but that's another story).

I haven't. When do they happen?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We usually have them around 0900 on Saturday mornings (a couple guys and myself started the "GI" meet a few years ago), last weekend sounded like a good turn out but I wasn't able to make it, I am usually in the blue turbo (actually one of 5 blue turbos, but that's another story).
I stopped by last week around noon and no one was there maybe got there too late. I usually go around 10:30am people usually stick around till noon or a little after. Would love to see your blue turbo.

Are you going to be there this Sat?

·
Registered
42 Posts
People usually bail by 1100-1200, at least on the nicer days, I should be there next weekend pending weather, Fri/Sat is expected to be ok. I'll give a shout out to the RME gang (which you should be part of now).

I stopped by last week around noon and no one was there maybe got there too late. I usually go around 10:30am people usually stick around till noon or a little after. Would love to see your blue turbo.

Are you going to be there this Sat?

·
Registered
42 Posts
That might work out for a more local get together, either some weekday evening or non Saturday morning. What do you think of the new round-a-bouts? I live off Northgate in the Flying Horse area. How cool is that, 2 Sapphire Black 06's within a couple miles of each other.

I go to the Air Force Academy. I would go to the meetup but we have training on Saturday morning.

·
Registered
6 Posts
That might work out for a more local get together, either some weekday evening or non Saturday morning. What do you think of the new round-a-bouts? I live off Northgate in the Flying Horse area. How cool is that, 2 Sapphire Black 06's within a couple miles of each other.
Honestly I don't know why they put them in. I have only seen one other M5 in Colorado Springs and it was a white one.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Will be up at the old Great Indoors (now Sears Outlet) just East of Park Meadows tomorrow around 9a, I'll have the blue 996 turbo with carbon look hood/roof, not sure if it will be a large turn out with the great snow conditions in the mountains. We usually stop for coffee at the starbucks on Yosemite before heading over.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm back too!

After 1 1/2 years without bimmer ( totaled the 550 sept 12) just picked up 2013 M5 at Ralph Schomp on Friday! So looking forward to driving another beast!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts