BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking to make a website with a lot of information about production numbers along with other data like color percentages and transmission type for multiple M cars (e46, e34, e39, etc). I was perusing the Mportal registry and was wondering if anyone has compiled the data for the amount of each color e34 broken down into specific model years and countries.

I don’t want to go through each line of the registry to record the info if someone already has it compiled.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
E34 M5/M5touring

The complete factory production details (except for country specifics) are available on - m5portal.com -
incl. model years, totals per year, subtotals and numbers for SL special order colours etc.:eek:smile

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Ah I found it thanks, it’s a little hard to find stuff with all the languages haha
-
[email protected]
Yes, the language-mix might be a little confusing :frown, however,
you are aware you can change the main/read
language in the upper right corner....? :smile
Would be nice if you could mention the - m5portal - as a source on your new web site. :wink
In case you have questions, please ask here or open a thread in the m5portal.
-
Is there already a name/link for your ,project’ or will you let us know once it is ,up and ready’? :wink:smile

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will post a link here, I’m just getting started and don’t have a ton of time to work on it so it will probably be a while until it’s finished.

Thanks for the tips !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
PwnCall
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing