BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi you all …I hope all is well…I am now putting my spec down on the car and im hoping delivery end of the year…but not quit sure…im trying to make a decision on the exterior and interior colors…I like silver gray with the red leather but I have not seen any pics with that combination….. But I still can’t make up my mind:confused2 ….I want some help please……..if u guys and sends as many pics with different combinations of color of in and out of the car. or what u might think is a good combination

Cheers
NaeemT

·
Registered
124 Posts
NaeemT said:
Hi you all …I hope all is well…I am now putting my spec down on the car and im hoping delivery end of the year…but not quit sure…im trying to make a decision on the exterior and interior colors…I like silver gray with the red leather but I have not seen any pics with that combination….. But I still can’t make up my mind:confused2 ….I want some help please……..if u guys and sends as many pics with different combinations of color of in and out of the car. or what u might think is a good combination

Cheers
NaeemT

My combo... Celsius :typing:

·
Registered
223 Posts
celsius said:

My combo... Celsius :typing:
What wood trim is that? TIA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts