BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of coding in an aux intput. I was following a video by a guy on YouTube. All was well until I got to the part where I needed Revtors Profile. I have NCS Expert and completed the first portion. I cannot find the profile he listed and am stuck I do not want to do anything until I get some help as I do not want to screw up the car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have searched around for info on the web and there is a ton of stuff. I am not interested in becoming a coding expert, I just want to complete the coding for the aux in.

Thanks.

Bryan D.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I am in the process of coding in an aux intput. I was following a video by a guy on YouTube. All was well until I got to the part where I needed Revtors Profile. I have NCS Expert and completed the first portion. I cannot find the profile he listed and am stuck I do not want to do anything until I get some help as I do not want to screw up the car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have searched around for info on the web and there is a ton of stuff. I am not interested in becoming a coding expert, I just want to complete the coding for the aux in.

Thanks.

Bryan D.

If you got the software from Bimmergeeks, the profile shouldn’t matter. Just continue on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
229 Posts
What version of NCS Expert do you have there? I have 4.0.1. I can extract my Revtor's profile and send it over to you if it is compatible.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts