BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
So that includes Euro SMG tune and what else?

I know a guy from Schiller Park named "Ayll" I hope I spelled that correctly. He will code my E60 M5 soon, I could give you his phone number but I am unsure how this pm works. $150 including Euro SMG if I understood that right.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I know a guy from Schiller Park named "Ayll" I hope I spelled that correctly. He will code my E60 M5 soon, I could give you his phone number but I am unsure how this pm works. $150 including Euro SMG if I understood that right.
Hey can you email me his info? Im in Carol Stream area and my car been coded before but i need to code out the bulb out warnings.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey can you email me his info? Im in Carol Stream area and my car been coded before but i need to code out the bulb out warnings.
I sure can. His name is Ayal - correction. He okayed to give his phone number out to whoever is interested in getting it done.

·
Registered
184 Posts
If you can PM me the number that would be great as well, been looking forward to an SMG tune so this seems to be coming in at the perfect time. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm looking for some to do Retrofit coding for my 2011 BMW X5 E70. If you are available please let me know. PM me at macust77_at_yahoo_com. Remove "_"

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
16 Participants
macust77
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing