BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so many of you may have seen North East Car Meets - NY NJ CT PA but now me and a buddy f mine have also started to do coding. We are able to do many cool mods with your BMW and or Audi cars.

If you have an X5 we can lower it because its on bags, other cars we can disable the seatbelt chime, turn of the side markers in front, video in motion on some cars, control windows via your remote, if you have convertible you can open and close it with remote, etc...

Everything is listed at the following link. The first couple of people who would like some work done will get a discount on normal pricing. if your interested our contact info. is up on the website
A&A Euro Coding

Website is fairly new so not many videos are up yet but it will be updated daily to show you everything that can be done.

What do you think?

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When it comes to the BMW coding my friend handles it and it took him a very long time to learn that system and get it into his hands. Only a hand full of people actually know how to use it and have the updated versions. If i ask him im sure he wouldnt like to discuss it with anyone else because it goes way too far into detail. If your interested in doing anything though we can set something up

·
Registered
4,896 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey to those who were interested we now have a website with many videos and a more clear description of what we do by coding your car... check it out and if your interested let me know. thanks

- Home

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
Finesta101
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing