BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres what i got off my scanner, tried googling the codes but cant seem to find anything, is there a separate code manual for these codes:

Motor Control:
Engine / Motor
Fehler: :Engine misfire with emissions deterioration 4 cyl / Lambda adaptation cylinder 8
Code: 2B45
Fehler: :camshaft sensor / unknown fault code / Camshaft sensor fault master / Info tank empty at fault entry
Code: 27C1
Fehler: :Engine misfire cyl 4 with cut-out / Misfire with cut-out 4 cyl
Code: 2B38
Fehler: :check at lower top / Mass air flow sensor / Security concept manager action
Code: 2B57
Fehler: :Testing of lower stop / check at lower top / Secondary air valve, control / Check to their bottom / Throttle valve actuator, check the lower block / Check to their bottom/throttle flap / Throttle - check lower stop / Security concept manager action
Code: 2796
Fehler: :SMG-monitor module / Rough running measurement / SMG-module monitoring
Code: 2B10
Fehler: :Electric fan motor activation / Motorluefter control / Power management battery quiescent current of injury / e-fan
Code: 279D
Fehler: :Coolant thermostat Monitor / Monitor cooling water thermostat / Air mass meter
Code: 2B59
Fehler: :Lambda control stop error bank 1 / Control fuse 8 / HT coil supervision / Fuel level sensor
Code: 275D
ABS / DSC / Brake:
Active Roll Stabilization / Rollstabilisierung
ECU not present/no response from ECU
Dynamische Stabilitaets Kontrolle / DSC
Fehler: Steering angle sensor / Steering angle sensor signal / Right rear wheel speed sensor / Lateral acceleration sensor offset errors / Right rear wheel speed sensors / Wheel-HR
Code: 5E40

the car is driving horrible, just bought it. 2nd gear shift extremely rough and sometimes sounds like your smashing 2 hammers together. idrive mentions reduced engine power. im going to have to take this to the dealer but i would like to take care of the easy stuff first before they rape my wallet.

any input is greatly appreciated, thanks

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Sounds like you have some serious issues. Maybe a silly question, but did you not test drive the car and have it inspected prior to purchase? If you bought from a dealer I would not waste any time and take it back ASAP!

Seems like a train wreck with that many codes. Good luck...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like you have some serious issues. Maybe a silly question, but did you not test drive the car and have it inspected prior to purchase? If you bought from a dealer I would not waste any time and take it back ASAP!

Seems like a train wreck with that many codes. Good luck...
Should of mentioned this in my first post but i actually bought it off a auction, they never mentioned the mechanical issues (which they usually do in their ads) so im currently working something out with them. But yeah i did get it for a steal so im still calm about the situation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts