BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I am one of the many victims of the economic downturn, and layoffs. I am forced to liquidate some of my more luxury items I have purchased for the beast.

I'm the one who organized the GB last summer for the CNS clutch setups, but I store my car from October until May. I installed the setup in August, but had a vibration issue, removed it and sent it back to Mark at CNS and he repaired/rebalanced the setup under warranty and guarantees it's perfect. Mark is a very standup guy, and can answer any questions you may have on the setup. I received it back in late October and the car was already in storage. It is still in the same box I received it from CNS in. There are many posts on this setup on the board if you search. I am looking for $2000 o.b.o.+shipping.

I also have several other items like a front end rebuild kit (Vines 6pcs HD kit), Cosmo Racing Front/Rear tower braces, OEM suspension, brakes (rotors/calipers), SSR 18x9.5 rims x4, Toyo RA1 r-comp track tries (lots-o-life).

Please let me know if anyone is interested in anything...Check my feedback.

·
Registered
510 Posts
PM sent with inquiries.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
if you end up selling those brembos ill take them off your hands. =]

I curse a pox on your house raza!!!! :byebye:

JK you beat me to this. Ive been wondering which BBK fits the stock wheels. Now I know.

Grrr @ raza.

:applause: :hihi:

Im second on the BBK setup if you ever part with it. VERY nice pix btw in your garage RemBrant

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
RemBrant,

I forgot to mention that Im sorry about your job situation. Best of luck with your search. That is how I got my screen name, I used to be a head hunter/ recruiter. Depending on your line of work, I may know people that could potentially help. Obviously its gonna depned on LOTS of factors but there may be someone I can put you in touch with.

PM me and we can discuss.

Hope you take my jokes with Raza as just that, jokes. I am by no means making light of your situation.

Good luck bro.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Little OT but is unbalance a big problem on the CNS Clutch kit?

Should I balance check the cltuch before I install it? I will get min sometime next week but it will sux to have to end up woth a vibration problem :(

·
Registered
874 Posts
Chiming in here

Little OT but is unbalance a big problem on the CNS Clutch kit?

Should I balance check the cltuch before I install it? I will get min sometime next week but it will sux to have to end up woth a vibration problem :(

I had my CNS clutch installed 200 miles ago, so far so good, I like the way the car feels but cannot really have the "beast out of chains" until another 800 miles. My mechanic thought the clutch was great quality. There is a thread on here about the CNS clutch, also I have not heard anything bad about the clutch....so it must be doing what they say they do! gherardini on here is enjoying his CNS clutch now since he is out of break in....pm him to ask questions as well. Sorry RemBrant hope things look up for you! Also, I spoke with Mark as well about break in procedures and seems like a great guy.

James

·
Registered
254 Posts
I am very interested in the SSR wheels and tires. Can you e-mail me some pics and a price shipped to 98112? ablake211 @ yahoo. com
Thanks,
Andrew

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTTT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts