BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good evening gents...

I bought clutch kit (STAGE 3) from RMS (race marque systems) , when i recieved the kit i found it CM (clutch masters) , was stage 2 but they charge me for stage 3 , i have seen the same kit in CM web site the price was around 200-300$ less.
I try so many times to contact RMS again to explain there mistake but no answer.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,765 Posts
good evening gents...

I bought clutch kit (STAGE 3) from RMS (race marque systems) , when i recieved the kit i found it CM (clutch masters) , was stage 2 but they charge me for stage 3 , i have seen the same kit in CM web site the price was around 200-300$ less.
I try so many times to contact RMS again to explain there mistake but no answer.
Can't tell your location, but if you did not receive what you ordered, contact your credit card company about a charge back. Wrong item sent, vendor is unresponsive.

If they agree, tell them the parts are available to be sent back to RMS at their expense (generally you can't get a credit and keep the product). RMS should send a prepaid sticker for the return.

The fact you found it cheaper is on you, not RMS, although if they mislead you about it being manufactured by RMS as opposed to CM, that might be an additional ground for charge back. Again, you did not get what you ordered.

Do a search here about past dealings with RMS.

Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
A little research on this board would have saved you a lot of $, time and headache

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Silent
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing