BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out about a CLS web page and movie, along the lines of the BMW movies like The Hire and Star etc.

The site and the download (Right click "Save As") Warning 50+mb file

Thought you might be interested as people think this is the car the E60 M5 will have to beat.

Sacha...

The site is running slow at the time of posting:(

·
Registered
225 Posts
I feel as though it was too tame when compared to the action in the hire! :hihihi: And its not the cls 55 it was the cls 500 so you cant really compare it to the M5. still thanks for the video! ~Alpha~

·
Registered
11 Posts
Funny, the driver's side fog light is out around 9:43min.

I agree, Clive is better.

THX for the link.

·
Registered
722 Posts
HomerUK said:
...The site is running slow at the time of posting:(
I've tried to download or watch this movie numerous times over the last couple of days. Downloading always freezes up after 7-9 MB. Viewing of the movie directly from the web site also freezes at about the same point. I would describe this site as dysfunctional, not just slow. Too bad.

Would anyone who has successfully downloaded this movie be willing to brieftly host it?

Richard

·
Registered
134 Posts
rsteele said:
I've tried to download or watch this movie numerous times over the last couple of days. Downloading always freezes up after 7-9 MB. Viewing of the movie directly from the web site also freezes at about the same point. I would describe this site as dysfunctional, not just slow. Too bad.

Would anyone who has successfully downloaded this movie be willing to brieftly host it?

Richard
Enjoy:
http://m3life.com/download.php?image_id=43

·
Registered
232 Posts
i didn't understand the movie. or maybe i did and thought there would be more to it. anyone care to explain what the movie was about? it didn't even really advertise the cls at all or show the interior or rear of it.

anyway, the hire movies were much better imho especially "star"

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Downloading now... looking forward to seeing how it compares to BMW Films. :D

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
OMG that "movie" sucked! I watched 7 mins of it and bored the heck out of me and skipped thru the rest looking for better views of the CLS in action but found none... what a waste of my bandwidth...

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
The movie was OK but the story line was a little slow. I enjoyed the BMW Films much more.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Translation

WOW!!!!

The movie is hungarian! They speak hungarian, the number plate on the CLS is hungarian and they drive on the Streets of Budapest!!!

I understand!!!

Translation:

Who do you work for??
(agressive) Who the hell do U work for!

(leaving with the CLS) He's leaving! (says the man in the other car)
OK! We are following him!

(bringing in the papers, he ask)
All I want to know is if somebody is in touch with him, he work for somebody, anything!

(tha old man says to the lady)
The bank closes us: I can't pay for the last shipment!
I've got a clinet who is ready to buy and don't need papers!
We can sell or we go bankrupt!!!
(woman answers) We go bankrupt!

Somebody has changed the ratings!
22 carats and 7 jewels! That man is sitting on millions!!!
Does he know what he has in his hands???
I don't think he knows!!!

(man to the lady) Where are the jewels?
On a secure place!

(translated)

3:53min
We've lost him! He's free like a bird!!!
We are following a couple now!

8:00
(man to the woman) Please!
(woman) Those jewels are my life!

The end!!!

The whole film is about a man who has a boring work! And with the car he has to park in every day, he imagines an exciting story with the people he works with!

I like'd the BMW films more too!!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I've searched the hungarian car-database and the numberplate on the CLS belongs to a yellow Subaru 1800!! So I can't tell you what engine it had! But I think it was 500 or 350, not 55 AMG!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts