BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car came badge delete and I'm trying to see if the ///M5 badge on the side door molding is recessed and flush or if it is simply glued on. Can someone take/post a close up picture, maybe at a side angle to show how it sits.

Thanks

billrM5

B

·
0 Posts
billrM5 said:
My car came badge delete and I'm trying to see if the ///M5 badge on the side door molding is recessed and flush or if it is simply glued on. Can someone take/post a close up picture, maybe at a side angle to show how it sits.

Thanks

billrM5
No pics, but the side "M" badge is an adhesive backed emblem that is fixed to a plastic insert. Each insert snaps into 3 plastic washers that float freely inside M5 specific front door guards.

Cheers, Daniel.

·
Registered
629 Posts
billrM5 said:

Thanks

billrM5
Do these help ??

Sorry about the dirty car but the UK roads are covered in all sorts of salt and sh*te at the moment....

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot, this is exactly the pictures/angles I was looking for.

SeeSure said:
Do these help ??

Sorry about the dirty car but the UK roads are covered in all sorts of salt and sh*te at the moment....

·
Registered
947 Posts
SeeSure said:
how true, i washed mine this afternoon and its now dirty again :confused3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts