BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, pretty open to anything other than black exterior.
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, pretty open to anything other than black exterior.
I live in the Bay Area and might be interested in selling my ‘03 with ~124k miles.
Titanium Silver (TitanSilber) with black interior, Ostrich print seat covers (drivers seat cover and lower foam replaced with new). PDC, DSP M-audio, fold down back seat.
Car is in really good shape. I have fixed a lot of the common issues with these cars: pixels repaired, LCD nav screen replaced, lots of rubber and plastic throughout.

I would put the car at 9/10 interior, and 7/10 exterior. Exterior has minor blemishes and overall the car shows really well.
Engine is strong, no codes, no issues
I like to think I’ve done some modest, tasteful mods:
-Dinan exhaust with Rogue resonated X-pipe
-Dinan tune
-Dinan SSK with weighted shift knob
-Turner polyurethane shift arm carrier bushing
-Turner monoball lower control arm bushings
-replaced wood grain interior with Individual Black Leather (sourced from Europe)
-Euro armrest w/cubby
-Bluetooth connectivity
-Euro clear corner headlights w/bright angel eyes

I have been on a drive with some of the South Bay/Jemworks crew, and been to the paddock a couple of times. So there might be a couple of owners with opinions of the car.

The car is parked in Rohnert Park, where I currently reside. However, I am in Michigan on shut-in during this Covid-19 crisis, and may be here until May at this point.
Let me know if this is of any interest, and if not, good luck with your search!

Thayer McDougle

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply! I’m hoping to get one sooner, however I will keep you in mind.
I live in the Bay Area and might be interested in selling my ‘03 with ~124k miles.
Titanium Silver (TitanSilber) with black interior, Ostrich print seat covers (drivers seat cover and lower foam replaced with new). PDC, DSP M-audio, fold down back seat.
Car is in really good shape. I have fixed a lot of the common issues with these cars: pixels repaired, LCD nav screen replaced, lots of rubber and plastic throughout.

I would put the car at 9/10 interior, and 7/10 exterior. Exterior has minor blemishes and overall the car shows really well.
Engine is strong, no codes, no issues
I like to think I’ve done some modest, tasteful mods:
-Dinan exhaust with Rogue resonated X-pipe
-Dinan tune
-Dinan SSK with weighted shift knob
-Turner polyurethane shift arm carrier bushing
-Turner monoball lower control arm bushings
-replaced wood grain interior with Individual Black Leather (sourced from Europe)
-Euro armrest w/cubby
-Bluetooth connectivity
-Euro clear corner headlights w/bright angel eyes

I have been on a drive with some of the South Bay/Jemworks crew, and been to the paddock a couple of times. So there might be a couple of owners with opinions of the car.

The car is parked in Rohnert Park, where I currently reside. However, I am in Michigan on shut-in during this Covid-19 crisis, and may be here until May at this point.
Let me know if this is of any interest, and if not, good luck with your search!

Thayer McDougle

·
Registered
104 Posts
If you are interested enough to have a look, my housemate is my bro-in-law who has access to the key. You are welcome to check it over, drive it, even take if for a PPI, if so motivated.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have only recently considered selling the car, as such don't have 'for sale' type photos, but do have some on my phone to send.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have an ‘03 TiAg exterior with black/blue all leather interior. Well maintained, no fault code, no vanos issue, does not burn oil. Oil change every 5,000 miles. Recent maintenance include new fuel pump( in-tank and main pump,) new fuel pump relay, new fuel filter, new trans oil and differential, ST coil over 3,000 miles ago. Supersprint headers. Never raced/tracked. Cold air intake.

Maintenance records from previous owner available. Passed CA smog last January for new registration.
Car is very strong and pulls hard. No rattle.
Exterior is 9/10 and interior is 9/10. very clean but not a garage queen.
It has 19” Ssr gt-3 wheels with continental contact tires.
I have the oem style 65 wheels in the original chrome shadow finish. Wheels are in good condition. no need to refinish.

117K miles of primarily freeway driving.

asking $20,000.

If you are interested you may call or text me at (909) 996-8283
I am in So. CA.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

I am selling mine, in the East Bay area. Is a Titanium Silver, with Le Mans Blue interior, 2001, 126k miles. I am asking $18,000.

The cars drive beautiful, it has some cosmetic details, the interior is in amazing shape. It also has some extras, Bilstein B8 suspension with H&R springs, Evolve Alpha-N remap, UUC short shifter.

Let me know if you are interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts