BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
7121 - 7138 of 7138 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looking for oval rearview mirror and front driver side windows control with folding mirror button.

Thanks,

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Clemster, I am looking for an E39 M5 rear Subframe. The front diff mount broke on mine. Do you have any? I am located in colorado springs. Are you willing to ship such a big item?

Thanks,
Cooper

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Hey Adam, do you have any good water pumps and also curious if you sell any passenger side rockers panels (particularly in Carbon black). Thx man!

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,127 ·
Hi Clemster, I sent you a message looking to see if you have a pair of E39 M5 kidney grills. Thanks.
Sorry, missed that somehow. No good pairs other than a new set of carbon fiber eBay grills.
Looking for oval rearview mirror and front driver side windows control with folding mirror button.

Thanks,

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Have a clean rear view mirror with good glass for $210 shipped.
Another $50 for the master window switch. $5 more to ship separately.
Clemster, I am looking for an E39 M5 rear Subframe. The front diff mount broke on mine. Do you have any? I am located in colorado springs. Are you willing to ship such a big item?

Thanks,
Cooper
I have one reinforced subframe for $400 + shipping. UPS Ground to CO adds $75.
Clemster, do you have a bmw jack and lug wrench? If so, how much shipped to 45458?

Thanks,
Loris
$18 shipped for the lug wrench. No jacks.
Hi Clemster, do you have the right side rear chassis brace? P/N 51717892186. How much to ship it 60077?
$60 shipped
Hey Adam, do you have any good water pumps and also curious if you sell any passenger side rockers panels (particularly in Carbon black). Thx man!
$40 + postage for a good water pump. The rockers are actually part of the unibody and I don't even attempt to remove them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry, missed that somehow. No good pairs other than a new set of carbon fiber eBay grills.

$60 shipped

$40 + postage for a good water pump. The rockers are actually part of the unibody and I don't even attempt to remove them.
Clemster, that subframe would be perfect, thank you so much. Can you email me at [email protected]?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts

$60 shipped

Following up, I don't have enough posts to PM you but want to buy that right side rear chassis brace. Could you PM me so i can send you address and money?

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,132 ·

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,134 ·

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey Clemster, I'm looking for a few things.
A/C compressor
Tensioner for the A/C slash aux drive belt
Rear bumper diffuser, black preferred
Rearview mirror
Clutch
Flywheel
Light control module
Lower oil pan

Thanks!
Following up on this. I would also like to add a request for a windshield wiper motor.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi - any chance of front door mouldings - I don't need the M5 Badge, but I am looking for the ones that have the cutout - Old school ones that are Matte Black, not the body color.

7121 - 7138 of 7138 Posts