BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
7101 - 7120 of 7138 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's a tough list. I'm going to strike out on all of it!

I'll be offering it for $400 + shipping. It's recently been reinforced where yours is broken.
Holy crap that's a great price! I'm a bit of an idiot and like fixing things, so when I get this thing apart, I'll take a swag at reinforcing it, and if I don't like my work or don't trust it, I'll be sure to contact you. Thanks so much for the replies.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi there!
any e39 m5 front bumpers? i need to tackle the hood latches on my pre face lift 540 so figured id update the look a bit. thanks!

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,106 ·
I’m looking front and rear M5 sway bars for my E39 Touring. I’m new here so if you could email me at [email protected] that would be great.
$50 for the rear, $70 for the front. Another $10 per bar for bushings. Plus actual shipping.
Hi there!
any e39 m5 front bumpers? i need to tackle the hood latches on my pre face lift 540 so figured id update the look a bit. thanks!
I may have one shortly on a car that's coming soon, but I do not ship them. Pick up would be in 21036.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks! Im up here in Mass but planning on making trip down to VA with the wifes crv to visit family after summer, maybe i can pack light.
Any kidney grills in decent shape? mine have some broken tabs causing them to rattle around.
Best.

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,108 ·
Thanks! Im up here in Mass but planning on making trip down to VA with the wifes crv to visit family after summer, maybe i can pack light.
Any kidney grills in decent shape? mine have some broken tabs causing them to rattle around.
Best.
No grills at this time. Used ones are generally wasted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’ll take the front and rear. Shipping to zip code 11418 with bushings if they are still usable.
can you pm or email me to finalize the transaction.

$50 for the rear, $70 for the front. Another $10 per bar for bushings. Plus actual shipping.

I may have one shortly on a car that's coming soon, but I do not ship them. Pick up would be in 21036.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for front seats in black. Any chance you have a nice set coming available? I am within driving distance and could pick up.

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,113 ·
Looking for front seats in black. Any chance you have a nice set coming available? I am within driving distance and could pick up.
Adam,

Looking for passenger quarter window shade. Let me know if you have one. Thanks.
Possibly. Check back on both of these after Labor Day. Not working between now and then.
Any front and/ or rear bumpers and trunk spoiler in Black Sapphire Metallic?
No chance as I don't believe any M5's were built in BSM.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey Clemster, I'm looking for a few things.
A/C compressor
Tensioner for the A/C slash aux drive belt
Rear bumper diffuser, black preferred
Rearview mirror
Clutch
Flywheel
Light control module
Lower oil pan

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for the following parts..
1. Limited slip differential
2. Chassis brace (both right and left)

I'm new in this forum and still novice at navigating around. Fastest response would be just to Whattsapp me at 447493121536

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,119 ·
Hey Clemster, I'm looking for a few things.
A/C compressor
Tensioner for the A/C slash aux drive belt
Rear bumper diffuser, black preferred
Rearview mirror
Clutch
Flywheel
Light control module
Lower oil pan

Thanks!
Looking for a working ABS Module for 01 M5.
Hi, I'm looking for the following parts..
1. Limited slip differential
2. Chassis brace (both right and left)

I'm new in this forum and still novice at navigating around. Fastest response would be just to Whattsapp me at 447493121536
I've taken some time away from the shop this week. Will get back to everyone upon my return next week!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Adam, do you have the following:
  • passenger side mirror (ideally in LMB - just checking back to see if you got one since I last asked)
  • belly pan
  • shift knob & boot in good working order
  • trunk sill in good condition
Thanks,
Chris

7101 - 7120 of 7138 Posts