BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
7081 - 7100 of 7138 Posts

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,082 ·
Thanks, that looks like the one I need! Can you send me a payment link? Shipping to California btw, 95111
Send you a PM. If you can't read it, email me at adambaj at aol . com
Nothing clean

Is there a decent clean driver side (left) rear door Titan trim piece ?
Zero
How about rear right tail light? 2003 E39 M5
I have one but it's got a bunch of tiny stress cracks.
I have the plastic part that holds the drive seat switches and also a seat cover , I tried sending a PM it’s not working, send me a PM or send me a message on my mail [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just a heads up. It's bad form to come into another member's thread and solicit business. Doing it 4 times in one day, well.....
I have a 2000 M5 (June '00 build). The rear sub frame torque tabs broke, and I'm wondering if you have a rear sub-frame available? I'll provide my email if you have one.
I have a reinforced subframe that I can offer, but it's still in a car and I'll need a week to make it available Check back if you still need it.

·
Registered
2000 M5
38 Posts
Hey Clem,
Hope you’re doing well. I have a few asks…

E39 2000 M5 (imola red)
Driver’s seat - Black with red insert
BBK - can accept used if in good condition. I can buy new pads and rotors.
Right rear passenger vanity light panel
Right rear windows quarter panel retractable shade
Euro center arm rest (black leather)

Thank you!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a reinforced subframe that I can offer, but it's still in a car and I'll need a week to make it available Check back if you still need it.
Clemster, I'm gonna drop my sub frame in the next couple of weekends. Once I get it off and take a swing at reinforcing it, I'll let you know whether I'll want to buy one instead. Any approximate price you'd ask? You can PM me if you want to reply to that and keep it private.

Much appreciate your presence and help on these boards. You look like a great resource!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here's pics of my broken frame. What a cheesy thin piece of aluminum to hold those rotational loads from the sub-frame. Anyone know the thickness of the frame itself? I might be able to figure it out once I get it out from under the car, but thought I'd ask.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Clemster, I need a black E39 Dashboard Instrument cluster trim. This is the large piece that surrounds the dashboard instrument cluster and has the light switches attached to it. I just need the trim without any headlight switches but with no broken tabs as my bottom ones are broken and gone and it's a rattling mess in the cabin. Let me know price shipped to 77002 (Houston)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Clemster. Hi. My 2003 E39 M5 got side swiped last week. The body shop says I need a new driver's side door. They tried to order a new door but no dealer in the US has it and there is no timeline for delivery from Germany. Do you have any well maintained driver's side door? Better yet if it is titanium silver? thanks.

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,089 ·
Hey Clem,
Hope you’re doing well. I have a few asks…

E39 2000 M5 (imola red)
Driver’s seat - Black with red insert
BBK - can accept used if in good condition. I can buy new pads and rotors.
Right rear passenger vanity light panel
Right rear windows quarter panel retractable shade
Euro center arm rest (black leather)

Thank you!!

That's a tough list. I'm going to strike out on all of it!
Clemster, I'm gonna drop my sub frame in the next couple of weekends. Once I get it off and take a swing at reinforcing it, I'll let you know whether I'll want to buy one instead. Any approximate price you'd ask? You can PM me if you want to reply to that and keep it private.

Much appreciate your presence and help on these boards. You look like a great resource!
I'll be offering it for $400 + shipping. It's recently been reinforced where yours is broken.
Clemster, I need a black E39 Dashboard Instrument cluster trim. This is the large piece that surrounds the dashboard instrument cluster and has the light switches attached to it. I just need the trim without any headlight switches but with no broken tabs as my bottom ones are broken and gone and it's a rattling mess in the cabin. Let me know price shipped to 77002 (Houston)
Cluster trims without broken tabs are very rare. Literally haven't seen one in years. New ones have double in price but are still your best bet.
Im looking for trunk shocks and Rear driver Window Shade-Quarter Window
$25 shipped for a pair of good trunk struts. No go on the shade.
Clemster. Hi. My 2003 E39 M5 got side swiped last week. The body shop says I need a new driver's side door. They tried to order a new door but no dealer in the US has it and there is no timeline for delivery from Germany. Do you have any well maintained driver's side door? Better yet if it is titanium silver? thanks.
I only have rear doors in TiAg. Have clean Silverstone front doors, but I don't ship them. Local pick only in 21036.

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,092 ·
Considering doing a swap into an e38 and I am looking to get a price on a complete S62 with the transmission, ECU, keys, and cluster?
Can't offer a complete package right now as I currently only have one complete running S62. It's pending sale for a swap into a customer's car. Also out of clusters.
Hello, I'm looking for 2000 BMW 540i driver side rear window quarter shade?
Sorry, no shades. If yours is broken like the other 90% that are, you might consider using one of the repair services.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can't offer a complete package right now as I currently only have one complete running S62. It's pending sale for a swap into a customer's car. Also out of clusters.
Totally understand. When you do have one available (also willing to skip the cluster if it helps) can you let me know?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I’m looking for a pair of angel eye female end wiring plugs? I’ll take them if you got em. Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Clem - looking for a couple items - c-pillar reading/dome light drivers side, black face - rear cupholders (not sure if better to go ebay/amazon for aftermarket) and a rear passenger quarter shade but it looks like you are out of those. Thanks

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,096 ·
Totally understand. When you do have one available (also willing to skip the cluster if it helps) can you let me know?
I wish I could but I have a bit of a waiting list. Also, if you're outside the US that doesn't help. I've freight shipped more than 40 of them but local pick always wins out.
I’m looking for a pair of angel eye female end wiring plugs? I’ll take them if you got em. Thanks!

$15 shipped for both plugs with several inches of wire.
Hey Clem - looking for a couple items - c-pillar reading/dome light drivers side, black face - rear cupholders (not sure if better to go ebay/amazon for aftermarket) and a rear passenger quarter shade but it looks like you are out of those. Thanks
$20 shipped for a black left C pillar light with 2 good clips.

No go on the rear cupholders or shade.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I wish I could but I have a bit of a waiting list. Also, if you're outside the US that doesn't help. I've freight shipped more than 40 of them but local pick always wins out.

$15 shipped for both plugs with several inches of wire.

$20 shipped for a black left C pillar light with 2 good clips.

No go on the rear cupholders or shade.
Angel eye plugs: I just PMd you

·
Registered
135 Posts
Any Fan Clutches?

I could buy a new one but figured I'd ask you first. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,100 ·
Any Fan Clutches?

I could buy a new one but figured I'd ask you first. Thanks!
Nothing OEM with low mileage. I have a URO clutch with two weeks of use for $30 shipped.

7081 - 7100 of 7138 Posts