BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
7021 - 7040 of 7082 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Update as of 4/8/21 - Up to 91 M5's parted out. Please message me with your needs.

As some of you already know, I part out E39 M5's on a constant and nearly full time basis these days. As of today I've owned 16 E39 M5's, 13 of which were/are parts cars. I generally have 3-4 complete cars on hand at any given time. I'll keep updating this thread as cars are added.

Here's the current crop...
By chance, any style 65 rear wheels?

·
Registered
206 Posts
The caramel seat plastics are NLA and good used ones are a tough find. I have none that are completely intact.

Caramel leather in decent shape is even harder to find. Most guys have resorted to having new covers made. Another option is to find a good passenger seat and swap over the leather. They are interchangeable.
So, what does one do when they need a new switch panel for the seats?
Go to black...?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2000 BMW e39 M5
4 Posts
I have the trim piece in Bruyere for $25 + shipping. I likely have many to pick from so you may want to post a pic so I can match one up.

No trans covers at the moment.

You didn't mention your location. I'm not currently shipping to the UK due to new VAT requirements.
Thanks
I am located in Australia
Post code 2913
I have attached some photos under various lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 BMW e39 M5
4 Posts
Thanks
Post code 2913
BTW I would also be interested in front seat and back rest leather in the silverstone/black if you have ny in good condition

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,027 ·
By chance, any style 65 rear wheels?
Sorry, none to offer
So, what does one do when they need a new switch panel for the seats?
Go to black...?

Thanks.
Go with black or paint them caramel. I've had luck using the water based caramel dye applied with a HVLP gun.
Thanks
Post code 2913
BTW I would also be interested in front seat and back rest leather in the silverstone/black if you have ny in good condition
I'll see if I can match the trim closely with a piece that's worthy of shipping.

No help on the Silverstone seat leather.
Adam, how much for the lower engine sump oil pan with good threads on both drain plugs?
I don't have one to offer at the moment.

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,028 ·
Got any good suspensions? The ST's my car came with have too much low, even jacked all the way up.
Nothing beyond stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, just got my 2002 M5 in LMB and am looking for a couple of parts:

• passenger exterior rear-view mirror assembly
  • radio tuner module
  • battery cover
  • plastic clips for the compartments on either side of the trunk
If you're worried about my low post count, I'm a member under the same username on the AlfaBB and the 2002 FAQ :)

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,031 ·
Hi Adam
M5 Rear Axle Carrier Rod Chassis Brace, both L and R
You were going to clean a set up
Thanks
I have nice set ready to go. $115 shipped for bars only, $145 shipped for the complete set with all hardware and exhaust support.
Hi, just got my 2002 M5 in LMB and am looking for a couple of parts:

• passenger exterior rear-view mirror assembly
  • radio tuner module
  • battery cover
  • plastic clips for the compartments on either side of the trunk
If you're worried about my low post count, I'm a member under the same username on the AlfaBB and the 2002 FAQ :)

Thanks,
Chris
No passenger mirrors on hand
BM53 radio with AUX and Sirius capability for $130 shipped
All my battery covers are missing the negative post flap
Which clips? At the top of the panels? Can you post a pic?

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Adam,

I don't mean to bother you with questions too much (But currently looking at a car with spun rod bearing and trying to figure out the best option). How much would a S62 motor be shipped to 60513 with all of the accessories? With and without trans (Two separate quotes). Also would be more interested in the 2001+ engine (Since the earlier ones seemed to have issues).

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,033 ·
Hey Adam,

I don't mean to bother you with questions too much (But currently looking at a car with spun rod bearing and trying to figure out the best option). How much would a S62 motor be shipped to 60513 with all of the accessories? With and without trans (Two separate quotes). Also would be more interested in the 2001+ engine (Since the earlier ones seemed to have issues).

Thanks.
Sorry to say, but it may be a while before I can offer a complete S62. Parts cars are very difficult to come by right now and I have a bit of a waiting list for motors.

Reactions: mild

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Adam,
Right, it's the clips at the top of the panels - see the attached pic, the green arrow is pointing at the one on the passenger side, but I need the clips for both sides.
I also took a pic of the sticker on the old radio from my car, which has some different numbers on it - if yours will still work in my 2002 car, I'll take it.
How much would you want for the battery cover, even missing the neg post flap? Right now I've got nothing, so at least this will secure the battery until I can find a complete cover.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have nice set ready to go. $115 shipped for bars only, $145 shipped for the complete set with all hardware and exhaust support.

No passenger mirrors on hand
I'll take the complete set
Thanks Adam
Bill

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,036 ·
Hi Adam,
Right, it's the clips at the top of the panels - see the attached pic, the green arrow is pointing at the one on the passenger side, but I need the clips for both sides.
I also took a pic of the sticker on the old radio from my car, which has some different numbers on it - if yours will still work in my 2002 car, I'll take it.
How much would you want for the battery cover, even missing the neg post flap? Right now I've got nothing, so at least this will secure the battery until I can find a complete cover.
Thanks,
Chris
View attachment 952177 View attachment 952178
Chris,
There were many versions of the BM53 radio module and all are plug and play. The one I'm offering is a very late build and has more capabilities than your existing one. Otherwise, it works the same. $130 Shipped.

I can add the battery cover and foam for $45 more.

I can offer you the passenger side trunk panel clip for $10. The driver's side has those nasty sprung washers securing it so I only sell the whole panel for $25. I can combine with the other parts but this would add some shipping cost due size. I don't know your location.
I'll take the complete set
Thanks Adam
Bill
PM sent!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chris,
There were many versions of the BM53 radio module and all are plug and play. The one I'm offering is a very late build and has more capabilities than your existing one. Otherwise, it works the same. $130 Shipped.

I can add the battery cover and foam for $45 more.

I can offer you the passenger side trunk panel clip for $10. The driver's side has those nasty sprung washers securing it so I only sell the whole panel for $25. I can combine with the other parts but this would add some shipping cost due size. I don't know your location.

PM sent!
Thanks Adam, I'll take the radio module please. I found a compete battery cover elsewhere, so I'm covered there. I'm at 98607 for shipping, please DM me your payment info and the extra shipping cost and I'll send my address and let you know on the clip & panel.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
5,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,039 ·
sending thru paypal
thanks
Thanks! Will ship Tuesday and update with tracking then.
Thanks Adam, I'll take the radio module please. I found a compete battery cover elsewhere, so I'm covered there. I'm at 98607 for shipping, please DM me your payment info and the extra shipping cost and I'll send my address and let you know on the clip & panel.

Thanks,
Chris
Message sent!

7021 - 7040 of 7082 Posts