BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6941 - 6960 of 6997 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Greetings!

1. Do you happen to have a driver side front door exterior handle, preferably in LeMans blue, but I'll take any color?

2. If I were able to pick up a bumper locally, do you have front or rear bumpers (also blue)?

(I can't PM yet, apparently)

Thank you!

·
Registered
2003 BMW M5 Carbon Black
14 Posts
1. M5 front sway bar - $70 + shipping and includes OEM bushings and brackets.
2. M5 3.15 LSD, with the drive shaft - No diffs right now and all of my driveshafts are cores (torn CV boots on all)
3. The drivers and passenger side mirror assemblies. Only have the passenger with good folding motor for $175 + shipping.

$55 ship for one with an intact bezel. Nearly all of these are broken, most of them badly. I reinforce all with glue. Message me if you want a pic.

$10 shipped for the OEM version with white symbol outline.

·
Registered
10 Posts
2. M5 3.15 LSD, with the drive shaft - No diffs right now and all of my driveshafts are cores (torn CV boots on all)
3. The drivers and passenger side mirror assemblies. Only have the passenger with good folding motor for $175 + shipping.

$55 ship for one with an intact bezel. Nearly all of these are broken, most of them badly. I reinforce all with glue. Message me if you want a pic.

Don't think i have enough posts to PM but i'll buy the m5 sway. Shipping is to 60077. How do i go about finalizing everything?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have given up trying to find caramel interior... and all the shops down here in South Florida haven't been helpful at all... so i am now just looking to find a black seat set and hopefully a full black interior... it seems like a long shot too.. but it seems like my best shot at this point. do you happen to have anything ? e39 M5

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey Clem.

Looking for dsc with pump.
So the whole block. The dsc electronic isn't strictly needed though.
Also looking for LCM4. My LCM is quite weird these days.

Cheers,
Gabe

·
Registered
10 Posts

Hey Clem, i can't DM yet since I don't have enough posts. Can you tell me an e-mail to reach you at to pay for the sway bar + shipping?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi Adam,

1997 e39 540i

Looking for a Dinan center cap. Long shot that you might have one. Thanks!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi Adam,

You have not answered a post in a while. I hope all is well.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,953 ·
Sorry for the delay, guys. Family stuff this week and wasn't able to do much work.

Hi Adam,

You have not answered a post in a while. I hope all is well.

1997 e39 540i

Looking for a Dinan center cap. Long shot that you might have one. Thanks!

View attachment 950658
I have one spare center cap for my M5 Dinan wheels and it's currently on loan to a buddy. Let's just say our friendship hangs in the balance. That's how rare these are!

Clemster, in need of a 6speed just the gear box. Either gear box w or w/o bellhousing works

email [email protected]
Shipping 93610
I only have one complete gearbox and it shifts well to every gear, but it has 254k miles. I'll be looking to sell this one locally.
Hey Adam,

I was just reading this thread and saw that you said you have door sills with good M5 logo inserts for $15 + shipping, do you have a set of these that are in like new condition without any bubbling or big scratches?
The fronts all sold and I only have rears available right now. Many are in excellent shape as they see very little traffic. It's the water damage that does in the rear sills.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The fronts all sold and I only have rears available right now. Many are in excellent shape as they see very little traffic. It's the water damage that does in the rear sills.
Good to hear you're still doing well!

I'll still take a pair of the rears then if you want to shoot me a pm about them.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hi Adam,

Glad all is well. You are correct on the rareness of those Dinan caps. I know because I called Fikse who made them, but no longer carry them and Dinan does not carry them either. Any chance you could sell me the one you have? Please...

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,957 ·
Hi Adam,

Glad all is well. You are correct on the rareness of those Dinan caps. I know because I called Fikse who made them, but no longer carry them and Dinan does not carry them either. Any chance you could sell me the one you have? Please...
I wish I could but had to pull a big favor just to get the one spare that I have. And as I said, it's on loan to a friend. Taking it back would just be cruel!
Hello Adam.

Do you have a full set of Calipers available?

Thank you.
Plenty of rears but no fronts, which sell quickly. Have another car coming soon. Feel free to check back.

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,959 ·
Okay @ fronts, will need them for sure, but can use the rears now. Need pricing + shipping to 34473 for two rears please.
Rear calipers with brackets and anti-rattle clips are $85/pair shipped.

Reactions: dreyday
6941 - 6960 of 6997 Posts