BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6921 - 6940 of 6948 Posts

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,922 ·
Not sure if you saw this or not, but anything available?

I'd also be interested in some good condition floormats in either black or caramel.
I do have clean badges with frame for $25 shipped.

No go on the mats. I have plenty of used black carpeted mats, but none in good condition. New ones are still backordered. Caramel mats are unicorn rare and hardly ever surface.
Hi Adam: I am looking for an interior door trim for left rear door. My 2003 has Titan interior trims. Thanks.
I'm going to say no but will give it a look.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I do have clean badges with frame for $25 shipped.

No go on the mats. I have plenty of used black carpeted mats, but none in good condition. New ones are still backordered. Caramel mats are unicorn rare and hardly ever surface.

I'm going to say no but will give it a look.
Thanks Adam.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got any good transmissions? If you do, feel free to quote me to ship one to 14020.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hey
Do you have any fire wall trims in good shape?
Thanks!
+1 on that. Plastics are so expensive right now and I have no idea if they ... survive ... whatever brought them to Clemster in the first place, haha.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey Adam got any drivers door sill trim pieces? Don't care if the rubber is deteriorated. Going to swap the "sticker" on the trim piece used on non-m cars since it's the same thing. Except cheaper lol.

Also any recent luck with c-pillar lights in black and possible center console trim in the darker shade of nussbaum?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I do have a functional power rear shade for $100.

A nice pair of leather visors is $150.

Black handles, set of 4. $25

All lights except for right C pillar for $50. For some reason that C pillar light always has broken clips.
[/QUOTE]

Send me a message, interested in the sunshade, handles, and lights. Thanks!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hey Clem,

I'm looking for front calipers in a hurry. Both sides.
My pistons failed to retract :(

International shipping preferred but shipping to 07407 also works.

Best,
Gabe

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,930 ·
Got any good transmissions? If you do, feel free to quote me to ship one to 14020.
I only have one and it shifts well, but has 254k miles. I'll be looking to sell it locally for $400. I charge $150 to ship them which is likely a deal killer

Hey Adam got any drivers door sill trim pieces? Don't care if the rubber is deteriorated. Going to swap the "sticker" on the trim piece used on non-m cars since it's the same thing. Except cheaper lol.

Also any recent luck with c-pillar lights in black and possible center console trim in the darker shade of nussbaum?

I sell the bad door sills with good inserts for $20 + shipping.

I may have left C-pillar lights with good clips for $15. The right side are nearly always broken. No luck on those.

The Nussbaum console trim I have is decent but does have a faint crack.
I do have a functional power rear shade for $100.

A nice pair of leather visors is $150.

Black handles, set of 4. $25

All lights except for right C pillar for $50. For some reason that C pillar light always has broken clips.
Send me a message, interested in the sunshade, handles, and lights. Thanks!
[/QUOTE]

PM incoming.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello Adam,

Do you have the gasket in the attached picture for the driver side view mirror? Its the one that holds up the wiring. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,932 ·
Hello Adam,

Do you have the gasket in the attached picture for the driver side view mirror? Its the one that holds up the wiring. Thanks.

View attachment 950368
I just searched and only came up with a bunch of passenger side pieces.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I sell the bad door sills with good inserts for $20 + shipping.

I may have left C-pillar lights with good clips for $15. The right side are nearly always broken. No luck on those.

The Nussbaum console trim I have is decent but does have a faint crack.
I'll take one of the sills. No worries about the light. I'll get a new one while they are still decently priced. Send me a PM with a photo of the console trim.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,935 ·

·
Registered
7 Posts
Couple of items I'd love to get depending on cost i guess, but haven't been able to find anywhere:

1. M5 front sway bar
2. M5 3.15 LSD, with the drive shaft
3. The drivers and passenger side mirror assemblies.

Have an 01 540i that i want to do some upgrading to.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,940 ·
Couple of items I'd love to get depending on cost i guess, but haven't been able to find anywhere:

1. M5 front sway bar
2. M5 3.15 LSD, with the drive shaft
3. The drivers and passenger side mirror assemblies.

Have an 01 540i that i want to do some upgrading to.
1. M5 front sway bar - $70 + shipping and includes OEM bushings and brackets.
2. M5 3.15 LSD, with the drive shaft - No diffs right now and all of my driveshafts are cores (torn CV boots on all)
3. The drivers and passenger side mirror assemblies. Only have the passenger with good folding motor for $175 + shipping.

Hi Adam, doing a retrofit and looking for automatic headlight switch
$55 ship for one with an intact bezel. Nearly all of these are broken, most of them badly. I reinforce all with glue. Message me if you want a pic.
Hello. I'm looking for the Washer Fluid cap. The black one with the white outline.
$10 shipped for the OEM version with white symbol outline.

6921 - 6940 of 6948 Posts