BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6901 - 6920 of 6948 Posts

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,902 ·
Adam, I'm thinking about pulling some of the mods off my carbon black '02 before I sell it. Do you have a set of stock headers available?
I think I have 15-20 sets. $90 + shipping.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,903 ·

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,906 ·
Center console walnut wood trim with arm rear. Any left side mirror?
I'll confirm on the Nussbaum (walnut) console and let you know. If you mean armrest, I have a very nice one that is pending sale. Will forward pics if it becomes available.

The only left side mirror I have sold on Friday. I'm down to one functional passenger side.
thanks, I'll let you if I need a set.
Do you have any rear bumpers?
Sounds good.

Sorry, no rear bumpers. Had one come in but it sold yesterday to a local buyer. I don't offer shipping on these,

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hey Clem,

Any european side mirror glass? or regular dimming ones will cut it too. Thank you New York for completely blinding me with removing my tints!
Also looking for BSW/BAVSOUND speaker set in decent shape. Bit of a long shot though.
BMW roundels, front and back, and spinning wheel caps if you have any.
European grey cluster.. (Or possibly Canada. I need those KPH only ones.)

Oh and M-Audio subwoofers in the trunk. How much for these?

Cheers!
Gabe

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,908 ·
Hello, Gabe.

Good side mirror glass, Euro or US, is a rare thing. I have only yellow and/or leaking glass at this time. New glass is crazy expensive but I've seen a few deals on eBay that we worth considering. Unfortunately, there is no repair service available for those as there is for the rear view mirrors.

I actually have a couple loose 5 1/4" BAVSOUND speakers but not a whole set.

No help on the other parts other than some slightly worn roundels.

I do have a pair of M Audio subs but they are pending sale. I offered these for $180 + shipping and that includes the harness.

Adam

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hello, Gabe.

Good side mirror glass, Euro or US, is a rare thing. I have only yellow and/or leaking glass at this time. New glass is crazy expensive but I've seen a few deals on eBay that we worth considering. Unfortunately, there is no repair service available for those as there is for the rear view mirrors.

I actually have a couple loose 5 1/4" BAVSOUND speakers but not a whole set.

No help on the other parts other than some slightly worn roundels.

I do have a pair of M Audio subs but they are pending sale. I offered these for $180 + shipping and that includes the harness.

Adam
Thanks for the brisk morning reply Adam.

Grr.. no wonder the PO changed it to a generic one that doesn't have dimming capabilities.
I will have to dig around a places and will get back to you about the bavsound speakers. How many do you have? Looking for 4 if I could locate just the tweeters somewhere.
Also, let me know if those M audio subs if they don't sell.

Cheers,
Gabe

·
Registered
12 Posts
Makes sense. All 2001 and up M5's came with black leather visors and alcantara headliners. In 2000 it was possible to get a cloth headliner and visors or alcantara w/ leather.
Hi Clemster. I do need a leather passenger visor if you have one. If you can email or PM me that would be great, I can't PM you yet.

Thanks,
Dylan

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi - I am looking for the center console storing partition. Let me know if you have one in good shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking for a rear sunshade, don't need the shelf. Also, black headliner items (visors, lights, grab handles, etc)

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,916 ·
Hi - I am looking for the center console storing partition. Let me know if y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't have a good one. I'd recommend scooping up a new one for $30 before the price jumps. Used ones are a crap shoot.

Looking for a rear sunshade, don't need the shelf. Also, black headliner items (visors, lights, grab handles, etc)

Thanks!
I do have a functional power rear shade for $100.

A nice pair of leather visors is $150.

Black handles, set of 4. $25

All lights except for right C pillar for $50. For some reason that C pillar light always has broken clips.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,919 ·
Hi Clemster - any chance you have a black leather-wrapped dash in good to excellent condition?
That's a tough one. I don't see many good ones anymore.

6901 - 6920 of 6948 Posts