BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6881 - 6900 of 6948 Posts

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,882 ·
Door sills in good condition?
If found, price with shipping to Finland?
None that are worthy of the trip. Also, I currently have two package heading to Finland that haven't shown movement from NYC since March 27. USPS has gone off the rails again and I'm not currently shipping outside the US.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,883 ·
Looking for E39 M5 mats. Anyone?
All my OEM carpet mats are beat. Have a nice set of Dinan black carpet mats for $90 + shipping. Also have a sets of 4 WeatherGuard black rubber mats, but shipping to HI won't be reasonable for either. Unless it fits in a USPS Flat Rate Box, it's usually a no go.

·
Registered
521 Posts
None that are worthy of the trip. Also, I currently have two package heading to Finland that haven't shown movement from NYC since March 27. USPS has gone off the rails again and I'm not currently shipping outside the US.
Yep, bad experiences from USPS too. My Bluebus did take like 3 months to arrive last year as USPS is shipping their stuff via sea cargo... UPS and another "real couriers" are working just fine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Update as of 4/8/21 - Up to 91 M5's parted out. Please message me with your needs.

As some of you already know, I part out E39 M5's on a constant and nearly full time basis these days. As of today I've owned 16 E39 M5's, 13 of which were/are parts cars. I generally have 3-4 complete cars on hand at any given time. I'll keep updating this thread as cars are added.

Here's the current crop...

2002 LeMan's Blue w/ Black and Blue Sport interior - 78k miles
2000 Carbon Black w/ Caramel - 95k miles
2003 Silver w/ Black luxury interior - 113k miles
2001 Jet Black w/ Black Sport interior - 129k miles

Many of the popular parts get claimed quickly but I have a huge inventory of just about anything else bolted to an M5.

All 4 of the current cars have running S62's. I also have a few S62's that I'm parting out. Feel free to ask for individual parts.

I try to respond to requests quickly but I get very busy and only have one full time helper. Sometimes I just can't keep up. Don't take it personally if I take a day or two. I do generally ship same or next day with payment. Paypal preferred and I ask that the buyer cover my fee or send a fee free payment. If I don't have the part or it's not available, try me back another time. I won't offer it to you if it's on a car buried behind other cars.

I do try to confirm that a part is functional before selling it. However, used parts sometimes don't work exactly as we hope. If you have a problem with something I sell you, I'll offer you a refund or replacement (if I have it).

Huge and heavy parts will only be offered for local pick up. I've learned some hard lessons about shipping big, bulky stuff and I'm not going there again. Packaging large parts and shipping them is time consuming and costly. I have bills to pay and I'm not a glutton for punishment. Greyhound is not an option for me. If you have to have it, pull a favor from a local friend as I'm happy to assist with that. I'm also will to road trip a fair distance to meet the right buyer. If you want a whole interior, I have a truck and will travel.

I'll add lots of pictures shortly. Just starting it off with this post.

Thanks for looking!

My shop with a few M5's kicking around. Not all of them are wrecked! :cool:

Hello,
I currently have a 2001 e39 m5 black that I recently picked up. Damaged and lots of work to do.
Do you have the following parts.

-Front both side bumper (previous owner put a m5 air grill....)
-
Update as of 4/8/21 - Up to 91 M5's parted out. Please message me with your needs.

As some of you already know, I part out E39 M5's on a constant and nearly full time basis these days. As of today I've owned 16 E39 M5's, 13 of which were/are parts cars. I generally have 3-4 complete cars on hand at any given time. I'll keep updating this thread as cars are added.

Many of the popular parts get claimed quickly but I have a huge inventory of just about anything else bolted to an M5.

All 4 of the current cars have running S62's. I also have a few S62's that I'm parting out. Feel free to ask for individual parts.

I try to respond to requests quickly but I get very busy and only have one full time helper. Sometimes I just can't keep up. Don't take it personally if I take a day or two. I do generally ship same or next day with payment. Paypal preferred and I ask that the buyer cover my fee or send a fee free payment. If I don't have the part or it's not available, try me back another time. I won't offer it to you if it's on a car buried behind other cars.

I do try to confirm that a part is functional before selling it. However, used parts sometimes don't work exactly as we hope. If you have a problem with something I sell you, I'll offer you a refund or replacement (if I have it).

Huge and heavy parts will only be offered for local pick up. I've learned some hard lessons about shipping big, bulky stuff and I'm not going there again. Packaging large parts and shipping them is time consuming and costly. I have bills to pay and I'm not a glutton for punishment. Greyhound is not an option for me. If you have to have it, pull a favor from a local friend as I'm happy to assist with that. I'm also will to road trip a fair distance to meet the right buyer. If you want a whole interior, I have a truck and will travel.

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for looking!

Hello,
I recently picked up a 2001 e39 m5 black. It's beat up and needs lots of work. I'm looking for the following items, please let me know if you have them in stock. Thank you!

-Front side bumper (previous owner cut a hole and installed a side grill....)
-navigation display system
-center console arm rest and rear cup holder
-both rear window regulator (windows won't go up/down)
-driver seat chair plastic trim
-center console ashtray (wood trim)

Got a longnlist, but I guess this is a start. Thank you again!

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,890 ·
Hello,
I currently have a 2001 e39 m5 black that I recently picked up. Damaged and lots of work to do.
Do you have the following parts.

-Front both side bumper (previous owner put a m5 air grill....)
-

Hello,
I recently picked up a 2001 e39 m5 black. It's beat up and needs lots of work. I'm looking for the following items, please let me know if you have them in stock. Thank you!

-Front side bumper (previous owner cut a hole and installed a side grill....)
-navigation display system
-center console arm rest and rear cup holder
-both rear window regulator (windows won't go up/down)
-driver seat chair plastic trim
-center console ashtray (wood trim)

Got a longnlist, but I guess this is a start. Thank you again!
-Front side bumper - Not quite clear what you're asking about. Front bumper? The side grill thing has put a bad image in my head!
-navigation display system - No clean 16:9 monitors. Pixels issues on all.
-center console arm rest and rear cup holder. Have a very nice black leather armrest with nice tray and handle for $100 shipped.
-both rear window regulator (windows won't go up/down) $35 each for working OEM regulators with motors.
-driver seat chair plastic trim - Don't have a fully intact left side (where switches are). $20 for the right side.
-center console ashtray (wood trim) - Which type of wood?

+ shipped to wherever you are.

Hello Clemster
Looking for a rearview mirror, have any? You can contact me at [email protected], thank you!
All out at the moment.
ste of working side mirrors by chance? I don't need glass. I just need the motors.
I do have a set minus glass that is fully functional, but the driver's side is pending sale. I get $150 per side + shipping for these.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Clemster, not sure if you saw my question, have you got any passenger sun visors? Specifically in black?
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,892 ·
Hi Clemster, not sure if you saw my question, have you got any passenger sun visors? Specifically in black?
Thanks!
Ah, sorry about that. I have a pair that just arrive that I'm selling as a set and have a sale pending locally. I have a few loose visors and can check on that for you.

They only came in black on the M5. Do you need leather or cloth? What is the issue with yours?

·
Registered
12 Posts
No worries! Glad to hear you may have something. I think I need leather, the car is at the shop for an initial service, I should know tomorrow. The car is new to me and the previous owner removed the passenger visor for who knows what reason! That's why I wanted to replace it :)
I'm at [email protected] if you want to coordinate via email.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,894 ·
No worries! Glad to hear you may have something. I think I need leather, the car is at the shop for an initial service, I should know tomorrow. The car is new to me and the previous owner removed the passenger visor for who knows what reason! That's why I wanted to replace it :)
I'm at [email protected] if you want to coordinate via email.
Makes sense. All 2001 and up M5's came with black leather visors and alcantara headliners. In 2000 it was possible to get a cloth headliner and visors or alcantara w/ leather.

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,896 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
-Front side bumper - Not quite clear what you're asking about. Front bumper? The side grill thing has put a bad image in my head!
-navigation display system - No clean 16:9 monitors. Pixels issues on all.
-center console arm rest and rear cup holder. Have a very nice black leather armrest with nice tray and handle for $100 shipped.
-both rear window regulator (windows won't go up/down) $35 each for working OEM regulators with motors.
-driver seat chair plastic trim - Don't have a fully intact left side (where switches are). $20 for the right side.
-center console ashtray (wood trim) - Which type of wood?

+ shipped to wherever you are.

All out at the moment.

I do have a set minus glass that is fully functional, but the driver's side is pending sale. I get $150 per side + shipping for these.
How can I contact you to purchase the parts and send you some pics. Get ready to see this front air vent 😬

·
Registered
5,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,898 ·
How can I contact you to purchase the parts and send you some pics. Get ready to see this front air vent 😬
Are you unable to PM? I'll send you one that you should be able to respond to.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Adam, I'm thinking about pulling some of the mods off my carbon black '02 before I sell it. Do you have a set of stock headers available?

6881 - 6900 of 6948 Posts