BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6821 - 6840 of 6886 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Adam. Long shot, Looking for a new or gently used Supercharger kit. Have one or know anyone? Thanks In advanced.
-J

2003 M5.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Clemster - I am looking for the shift boot plastic ring, rear drivers side horizontal window shade, rear passenger door sill, trunk tools, wood dash trim piece drivers side (right of the steering wheel) with tpms button, center armrest and center console retractable door.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hey Adam

Working on my E39 M5 build and have a short list of items and hope you can assist:

Front left and right brake dust shields - part number 34112228765 and x766

Complete set of exterior door gloss shadowline trim doors, pillar B front and rear pillar posts and lower exterior window moulding - one part number for reference 51322427409

All lower and under dash parts and glovebox in full black leather to convert to full leather dash in all black (already have the upper dash)

Complete cabin air filter housings - both driver and passenger sides

Complete toolkit

Thanks
Greg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Clemster!

Do you have any roof trim in Anthracite? Need both sides.

Also looking for an ABS hydro unit. I have the electronics side, but need the hydro. Would buy both if the price was right.

Thanks for all you do for us!

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,825
Hey Adam. Long shot, Looking for a new or gently used Supercharger kit. Have one or know anyone? Thanks In advanced.
-J

2003 M5.
New is easy. Several places to buy those. Gently used, not so much.
Hello Clemster - I am looking for the shift boot plastic ring, rear drivers side horizontal window shade, rear passenger door sill, trunk tools, wood dash trim piece drivers side (right of the steering wheel) with tpms button, center armrest and center console retractable door.
No go on the first three.

Have a silly amount of trunk tools, but don't have the wheel pin, spark plug wrench or 10mm socket. For some reason every car is missing those. Let me know which others you need.
Hey Adam

Working on my E39 M5 build and have a short list of items and hope you can assist:

Front left and right brake dust shields - part number 34112228765 and x766

Complete set of exterior door gloss shadowline trim doors, pillar B front and rear pillar posts and lower exterior window moulding - one part number for reference 51322427409

All lower and under dash parts and glovebox in full black leather to convert to full leather dash in all black (already have the upper dash)

Complete cabin air filter housings - both driver and passenger sides

Complete toolkit

Thanks
Greg
Sorry about the delay, Greg. I'll PM you tomorrow.
Hey Clemster!

Do you have any roof trim in Anthracite? Need both sides.

Also looking for an ABS hydro unit. I have the electronics side, but need the hydro. Would buy both if the price was right.

Thanks for all you do for us!
I can offer a good hydro unit for $75 shipped.

I do have roof trim in Anthracite for $40/pair, but they are pick up only. The few sets I've tried to ship all got bent, even in reinforced boxes. And they are very long, so pricey.

Reactions: Jramirez614

·
Registered
54 Posts
Understand on the trim. Let me see if I can find a tube that would work I can ship you.

Will pm you on the hydro unit.

-John

New is easy. Several places to buy those. Gently used, not so much.

No go on the first three.

Have a silly amount of trunk tools, but don't have the wheel pin, spark plug wrench or 10mm socket. For some reason every car is missing those. Let me know which others you need.

Sorry about the delay, Greg. I'll PM you tomorrow.

I can offer a good hydro unit for $75 shipped.

I do have roof trim in Anthracite for $40/pair, but they are pick up only. The few sets I've tried to ship all got bent, even in reinforced boxes. And they are very long, so pricey.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do you happen to have any front wheel carries (aka steering knuckles) and/or front subframe available? Many thanks for your help.

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,828
Forgot to respond about a few of the items.

What type of wood trim? US cars got either Nussbaum or Bruyere Club. There will be a label on the back of each trim piece stating this. If you can send a pic, that would help as there major differences in tone.

Don't have any nice armrests or a cubby with good door.
Do you happen to have any front wheel carries (aka steering knuckles) and/or front subframe available? Many thanks for your help.
I have a large number of them. $70 each or $125/pair + shipping. They will have all sleeves in place.

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,831
Hey Adam,

I think you have missed mine and a few others on page 341.
I'm looking for fire wall trims :)

Cheers,
Gabe
Sorry about that. I don't have anything at the moment.

Reactions: kei2927

·
Registered
3 Posts
HI... Prob a stupid question... its been a few years since i was on here.. but its finally time to restore my 2003 m5... so here it is... do you have a caramel seat set?

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,833
HI... Prob a stupid question... its been a few years since i was on here.. but its finally time to restore my 2003 m5... so here it is... do you have a caramel seat set?
Not a stupid question at all, just a nearly impossible find. It's been years since I've had caramel that I was proud of. Most are just awful and having new leather fitted seems to be the only viable option.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah i haven't had any luck with the upholstery shops i have spoken to.. they did give me some web sites for new leather.. but nothing has worked out... i did find Lseat.com... they have e39 m5 seats but nothing caramel.. do you have any recs? i am also in need of a new carpet.. haven't even began to look for that

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,835
Yeah i haven't had any luck with the upholstery shops i have spoken to.. they did give me some web sites for new leather.. but nothing has worked out... i did find Lseat.com... they have e39 m5 seats but nothing caramel.. do you have any recs? i am also in need of a new carpet.. haven't even began to look for that
There was a group buy for the leather a few years back. I tried to search it up, but no luck.

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,839
Hey Adam long time. Checking to see if you have any of the parts available below.

1. Rear right c-pillar light in black of course. Tabs broken on mine and keeps falling off.
View attachment 948969

2. Right side dash wood trim in the sligtly darker nussbaum if any in decent shape.
View attachment 948970

3. The little storage tray for the trunk.
View attachment 948971

4. And lastly the OBD port. I accidently stepped on mine when I had the dash out awhile back...oops lol.
View attachment 948972

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Wow. 9 days late on this! I'm slipping.

I won't have the c pillar light with good clips. Those are about impossible to find anymore.

I have the other 3 for $65 shipped.
Hello

2002 M5 Carbon Black, Black interior.

I am looking for a passenger seat back in black. The part your 3 year old will kick while in her car seat.
Also looking for a rear bumper in good shape that won't need paint. Mine kissed a tree while backing up one night.

BR
My apologies to you as well for the slow reply. I have a nice black leather seat back with pocket for $40 + shipping. Can't help with the bumper.

6821 - 6840 of 6886 Posts