BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6801 - 6820 of 6886 Posts

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,802
Do you have subwoofer wiring harness including plug from either a Nokia box or M audio subwoofer? Thanks.
I don't think I have any complete (amp to sub) harnesses right now. Will check around again today.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Clemster - I'm new so I can't PM you. Looking to get my hands on the E39 Parts below

Illuminated Leather Shift Knob with or without boot
Post Facelift steering wheel
Post facelift taillights (possibly)

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,805
Hey Clemster - I'm new so I can't PM you. Looking to get my hands on the E39 Parts below

Illuminated Leather Shift Knob with or without boot
Post Facelift steering wheel
Post facelift taillights (possibly)

Thanks!
I have one facelift wheel in decent shape but it lacks the tri-color stitching.

I have 5 driver's side facelift Celis tail lights and no passenger side. I've sold far more of those due to corrosion of the terminals.

No shift knobs in good condition.
Do you have a factory amplifier for a 2003 m5? I'd prefer one that came out of an '03 instead of any other years.
I do for $85 shipped.

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,808
I'll take the amp. not sure if I you can PM me payment instructions due to my post count but try. If not just reach out at
[email protected] gmail

Thanks
I just sent you a PM with info. If that's not coming through, I'll email.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have one facelift wheel in decent shape but it lacks the tri-color stitching.

I have 5 driver's side facelift Celis tail lights and no passenger side. I've sold far more of those due to corrosion of the terminals.

No shift knobs in good condition.

I do for $85 shipped.
Thanks, can you PM me the price on the wheel?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Clemster, was referred to you by a friend who picked up a s62 from you a few years ago.

I am manual swapping my 540 wagon this summer, in prep for a full m5 conversion a little later down the road, and am looking for a full car or a "swap kit"
  • transmission
  • driveshaft
  • diff
  • pedal box
  • clutch parts (slave, master etc...)

Will also be looking for a s62 around the fall

Located in the Washington DC area

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,813
looking for a clean 16:9 monitor with no dead pixels and a screen bezel if you've got one...
I have lots of bezels for $20 shipped. No clean monitors.
Any front bumpers?
None in one piece.

Hi Clemster, was referred to you by a friend who picked up a s62 from you a few years ago.

I am manual swapping my 540 wagon this summer, in prep for a full m5 conversion a little later down the road, and am looking for a full car or a "swap kit"
  • transmission
  • driveshaft
  • diff
  • pedal box
  • clutch parts (slave, master etc...)

Will also be looking for a s62 around the fall

Located in the Washington DC area
I'm currently without a gearbox or diff, but can help with the other parts. If that's of interest we can take this to PM's.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm currently without a gearbox or diff, but can help with the other parts. If that's of interest we can take this to PM's.
I don't think I have enough posts to be able to send PMs, or I am just not used to this interface. Will try and get to 10 posts and see if anything changes, but am interested

·
Registered
12 Posts
I don't think I have enough posts to be able to send PMs, or I am just not used to this interface. Will try and get to 10 posts and see if anything changes, but am interested

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey Adam long time. Checking to see if you have any of the parts available below.

1. Rear right c-pillar light in black of course. Tabs broken on mine and keeps falling off.
Screenshot_20210316-135846_Gallery.jpg

2. Right side dash wood trim in the sligtly darker nussbaum if any in decent shape.
Screenshot_20210316-135839_Gallery.jpg

3. The little storage tray for the trunk.
Screenshot_20210316-135832_Gallery.jpg

4. And lastly the OBD port. I accidently stepped on mine when I had the dash out awhile back...oops lol.
20210131_195913.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello

2002 M5 Carbon Black, Black interior.

I am looking for a passenger seat back in black. The part your 3 year old will kick while in her car seat.
Also looking for a rear bumper in good shape that won't need paint. Mine kissed a tree while backing up one night.

BR

6801 - 6820 of 6886 Posts