BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6741 - 6760 of 6772 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Adam,

I bought that 420g 6speed transmission from you a few months back. If you run across any aftermarket sway bars, OE wheels, or any type of used S/C kit in good condition it would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,743
Hey Adam,

Any set of cats available?
One set currently. Off a 2002 with 114k. $400 + shipping as pictured minus sensors. Can include a good set for another $40.

Attachments

·
Registered
2000 M5
28 Posts
Hi Clem,

Do you have a lighted shift knob for the Burled wood finish? Thanks.

Happy New Years!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hello, Clem.
Do you have a single front wheel in good shape? I caught the inside rim on my Right Front in an illegal pothole left by a contractor here is lovely Saint Louis. :(

I also read something about caramel leather seat cover replacements. What or how does that work.
Thanks,
Brian.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,746
Hi Clem,

Do you have a lighted shift knob for the Burled wood finish? Thanks.

Happy New Years!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing at the moment.
Hello, Clem.
Do you have a single front wheel in good shape? I caught the inside rim on my Right Front in an illegal pothole left by a contractor here is lovely Saint Louis. :(

I also read something about caramel leather seat cover replacements. What or how does that work.
Thanks,
Brian.
I have front wheels but none are what I'd consider good. My best has some decent curb rash.

I've had and sold many sets of caramel seats, but have no personal experience selling replacement covers. There are some other members here who have had custom covers made with good results.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nothing at the moment.

I have front wheels but none are what I'd consider good. My best has some decent curb rash.

I've had and sold many sets of caramel seats, but have no personal experience selling replacement covers. There are some other members here who have had custom covers made with good results.
Okay. Do you have any good Carmel seat covers? Mine have 150K on them and need replacing.
Also, I don't mind refinishing a wheel, if it will match what I have. They have all been refinished anyway. :)
What is the price point on that?
Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Clemster,

I'm looking for a set of headlights for an '01. The adjusters in mine are broken and the lenses are starting to fog. Do you have anything?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,749
Hi Clemster,

I'm looking for a set of headlights for an '01. The adjusters in mine are broken and the lenses are starting to fog. Do you have anything?

Thanks
Sorry, nothing at this time.

·
Registered
09/25/00
240 Posts
Do you have an x-pipe SS or resonated ?

What seats do you have in stico? Looking for interior for my 540 to swap in.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,754
Do you have a set of rear speaker covers in black? Part number: 51468230768
Possibly, but I have to dig a bit deeper. Everything I checked so far had broken tabs.
Do you have an x-pipe SS or resonated ?

What seats do you have in stico? Looking for interior for my 540 to swap in.
I have a Supersprint X pipe but it has been cut short by a few inches on both ends. $50 + shipping.

Only seats I have right now are a few sets in black luxury. None are great and you'd have to pick up.

Any Style 65 for sale?
Only a few random fronts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi.
Real long shot..... but do you by any chance have an e60 pre 09/2005 (so key operated not push start) M5 Steering wheel, please?
Cheers.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,757
Hi.
Real long shot..... but do you by any chance have an e60 pre 09/2005 (so key operated not push start) M5 Steering wheel, please?
Cheers.
Sorry, only E39 M5 parts.
Have any e39 rear subframes in good shape? Bonus if all bushings are removed. Thanks.
I have subframe on hand but none are removed from cars yet. The next one is spoken for already, but I'll reach out if he doesn't follow through. I sell them complete with existing bushings in place for $250 + shipping.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Clemster.

E39 M5 2001

Do you have a good rear diffuser without any broken clips?
I'm also interested in a Schwarz center console in great condition.

thanks

·
Registered
09/25/00
240 Posts
Possibly, but I have to dig a bit deeper. Everything I checked so far had broken tabs.

I have a Supersprint X pipe but it has been cut short by a few inches on both ends. $50 + shipping.

Only seats I have right now are a few sets in black luxury. None are great and you'd have to pick up.

Only a few random fronts.
Would that still bolt up? Are you able to tell me the total length? Thank you.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,760
Clemster.

E39 M5 2001

Do you have a good rear diffuser without any broken clips?
I'm also interested in a Schwarz center console in great condition.

thanks
No clean diffusers.

I haven't seen a great condition console in a while. I have plenty with nice leather but completely intact plastic is the issue. I've resorted to gluing them back together when possible. Sadly, I throw many of them away. If broken plastic is your issue, you might consider swapping your leather over to non-M vinyl console. They are much sturdier and several have been successful with this.
Would that still bolt up? Are you able to tell me the total length? Thank you.
It will not bolt up and will require some pipe work to be installed, thus the low price.

Attachments

6741 - 6760 of 6772 Posts