BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6721 - 6740 of 6772 Posts

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,722
Badly cracked or missing rubber. I sell these for $15. The value is in the insert which can be swapped over to a standard E39 sill.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, need an ABS module for an 01 M5. Got the three lights again after the previous one lasted for around 3 years. Is the vin needed to be exact?

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,725
How does that insert pop out?
It's glued in. You can peel it off carefully. A little heat will help keep it from distorting.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,726
Hello, need an ABS module for an 01 M5. Got the three lights again after the previous one lasted for around 3 years. Is the vin needed to be exact?
I do have one and will PM the details.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,728
Hey man. Do you have MKII nav units for sale? Just thought I'd support forum members before buying off eBay. Thank you!
I sell the MKII's for $65 shipped.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just received my MKII unit today and it's working great!

I wanted to let other members know that my buying experience with Clemster was top notch. I will definitely do business again when another part fails me. I recommend trying to support him before looking on eBay/Amazon. Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,735

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey Clem!
Do you have any of these modified shift knob? Its the F10 M5 6spd shifter knob modified to fit the E39

Any decently looking one is good for me as I can easily clean the leather.
I do prefer the ones that light up though.

Happy new year brother

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,738
Hello,
I'm looking for a front bumper, with washers, with PDC, carbon black. Anything close?
Hey Clem!
Do you have any of these modified shift knob? Its the F10 M5 6spd shifter knob modified to fit the E39
View attachment 946899

Any decently looking one is good for me as I can easily clean the leather.
I do prefer the ones that light up though.

Happy new year brother
Happy New All. Here's to a better 2021!

Unfortunately, can't help with either.

Your best bet on the shifter is to purchase a new F10 knob and swap your trim ring on or cut off the boot and use yours. Check with LeatherZ for options.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,740
Hello Clem,

I'm looking for a IHKA unit for a MY02.

Part# 64 11 6 916 641

Happy New Year!
Same to you! I should have clean one for you. Will grab pics and shoot you a message.

6721 - 6740 of 6772 Posts