BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6701 - 6720 of 6772 Posts

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,702
Clemster - got any functional cd changers? Took mine apart and got it working but its bugged out again...
Yes, I have dozens of them. $60 shipped.

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,703
Hi i need full headliner preferably black, a/b/c pillars and full sunroof assembly.
I have a large inventory of alcantara parts. I don't have much in the way of black cloth, but likely have a full set. I can ship everything but the headliner itself. Due to size, it ships only by freight. I'm in 21036 for pick up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I need the cheapest, ugliest, most beat up steering wheel that will solely function as a wheel and fit on my E39 as possible. Mine’s in the shop with the rest of the interior being refinished and now I have no way of getting the car to the shop to have everything put back in... lol long story... got anything like that?

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,706
@Clemster Do you have the lower left and right headlight trim in Titanium?
Sorry, couldn't come up with trims in any color.
I need the cheapest, ugliest, most beat up steering wheel that will solely function as a wheel and fit on my E39 as possible. Mine’s in the shop with the rest of the interior being refinished and now I have no way of getting the car to the shop to have everything put back in... lol long story... got anything like that?
Oh, I have some ugly wheels. Do you need one with all wiring, buttons and airbag? Facelift or Pre? Where to?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh, I have some ugly wheels. Do you need one with all wiring, buttons and airbag? Facelift or Pre? Where to?
Wonderful! It needs no wiring, or airbag or a certain style of any sort. It just needs to function as a steering wheel only for long enough to get me 15 miles over to the shop where the real wheel that they’re redoing with everything else will then be done and installed :) I’ll take whichever one you’re willing to let go for the cheapest! This is going to Madison WI area - just got another interior piece from you not long ago. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,708
My cheapest butt ugly wheel will be $40 shipped.

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Clemster Thought I'd ask here instead of sending a PM, not sure what you prefer, though. I'm after lower B-pillar covers in leather, do you have any of those? Preferably in decent condition. I'd also be interested in other smaller leather parts, if you have any of that. Shipping will be to Norway, PM me if you prefer. Thanks.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Bit of a long shot but don't suppose you have any Intravee switches or an Alpine KCA-400c that might have turned up in one of the M5s?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey Clemster,

I know it is a bit of a long shot, but I know you have sold exhausts before.
Do you happen to have any eisenmanns? I do prefer the sport ones though.
Thanks

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,712
@Clemster Thought I'd ask here instead of sending a PM, not sure what you prefer, though. I'm after lower B-pillar covers in leather, do you have any of those? Preferably in decent condition. I'd also be interested in other smaller leather parts, if you have any of that. Shipping will be to Norway, PM me if you prefer. Thanks.
I have a good supply of them, but I'm not currently shipping outside the US/Canada due to Covid delays. Even US shipments are being heavily impacted.
Bit of a long shot but don't suppose you have any Intravee switches or an Alpine KCA-400c that might have turned up in one of the M5s?
I do and will send pics today.
Hey Clemster,

I know it is a bit of a long shot, but I know you have sold exhausts before.
Do you happen to have any eisenmanns? I do prefer the sport ones though.
Thanks
Nothing at the moment. Eisenmann's don't come through often.

Reactions: BarryM

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey Clemster,

Need to track down door sills, left and right rears in particular. Definitely want the best ones you have if you've got them. Shipping would be to Omaha, NE 68116. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,715
Hey Clemster,

Need to track down door sills, left and right rears in particular. Definitely want the best ones you have if you've got them. Shipping would be to Omaha, NE 68116. Thanks!
Hey, Frank. I have one decent passenger sill and two options for the driver's side rear sill. So many of them have deteriorated to the point that I pull the insert and chuck the rest.

All three have nice enough inserts and rubber that is intact, but at least some cracking or pitting. Clean ones are few and far between anymore.

These are priced at $35 each + $10 to ship one or both.

Driver's side. The top one is a bit better overall with less cracking, but is missing is bit of rubber on the front end. It's very hard to see when installed.
IMAG0287-20201217-114421328.jpg
IMAG0286-20201217-114421719.jpg
IMAG0288-20201217-114420873.jpg

·
Registered
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,716
Passenger side
IMAG0290-20201217-115233764.jpg
IMAG0291-20201217-115233251.jpg
IMAG0290-20201217-115233764.jpg
IMAG0291-20201217-115233251.jpg