BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6621 - 6640 of 6649 Posts

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,621
Thanks! I'll stay tuned.
No joy. Even after 3 days of soak, the Aerokroil did not prevail. Very few used ones will cooperate.
any titanium silver fuel doors with the spring attached?
I have a couple, but they all have some minor paint flaws. Can send my best for $20. PM me for a pic if that's of use.
Hi Adam,

I have a 2001 E39 M5 Imola Red with Black/Red interior. Mainly, I'm looking for :
  1. New Condition headlight assemblies - mine are terrible and restoring isn't working
  2. Front Driver Seat leather - Black/Red seat leather is so hard to find. My red insert panels are fine. I would buy all-black seat leather and take the car to an upholstery shop and replace the red insert leather with mine.
    1. Suggestions?
  3. Steering Wheel
I might create a list of other items, but this is the current wish list

Cheers,

Frank
[email protected]
No help on the headlights. I have a pair dated 03 and 04 but adjusters are done and lenses just ok. There are a few guys who rebuild and sell them. That might be your best route.

I have a few nice sets of black sport seats but both are pending sale complete. I'd be happy to offer you a set if one falls through, but I no longer offer shipping on seats. Pick up would be in 21036.

I have a super nice facelift steering wheel that will be available soon. Remind me next week if you're still looking.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any brushed alumin(i)um interior trim? Need passenger side front door piece. Also looking for sun screen - driver's side rear triangular window.

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,623
Any brushed alumin(i)um interior trim? Need passenger side front door piece. Also looking for sun screen - driver's side rear triangular window.
I have a complete Titan Line set that is pending sale. I also have several random pieces, some of them brand new. The only front door piece I have is clean other than the typical bubbling at the front corner. If this might be of interest, I can snap pics for you.

I have one working left 1/4 shade, but it's also pending sale. Feel free to check back to see if it's sold. If yours is broken like most, there are a number of people who repair them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a complete Titan Line set that is pending sale. I also have several random pieces, some of them brand new. The only front door piece I have is clean other than the typical bubbling at the front corner. If this might be of interest, I can snap pics for you.

I have one working left 1/4 shade, but it's also pending sale. Feel free to check back to see if it's sold. If yours is broken like most, there are a number of people who repair them.
Hi Clemster,

The front door (passenger side) piece could be interesting. Could you snap a pic? Price?

Just got the shade (through the forum).

Jens

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,625
Hi Clemster,

The front door (passenger side) piece could be interesting. Could you snap a pic? Price?

Just got the shade (through the forum).

Jens
$30 + $10 to ship. Missing one mounting point in the middle, which won't be a big factor.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Clemster,

As far as the Titan trim, do you have a driver’s (left) side front and left rear door trim available in excellent condition?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,630
Clemster,

As far as the Titan trim, do you have a driver’s (left) side front and left rear door trim available in excellent condition?

Thanks.
I won't have the driver's door as those are in great demand and many are less than nice. I should have a super clean left rear door and will send pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
2000 M5
4 Posts
Clemster,

New M5 owner here attempting to replace broken or missing parts ...

Driver's Side Intake Tube (behind bumper)
Both Cabin Filter Pans (both of mine are missing clips & broken)
Passenger Cabin Filter Cover/Lid (mine has seal torn out)
Passenger Cabin Air Filter Duct (one of my tabs at the firewall is broken so it won't seal)
Cubby at Rear of Center Console (under rear vents)
TPM Button
Dead Pedal (mine is cracked of course)
Driver's Lowers Under Dash Panel (mine has a standard e39 panel with no insulation)

That's a start.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,632
Clemster,

New M5 owner here attempting to replace broken or missing parts ...

Driver's Side Intake Tube (behind bumper)
Both Cabin Filter Pans (both of mine are missing clips & broken)
Passenger Cabin Filter Cover/Lid (mine has seal torn out)
Passenger Cabin Air Filter Duct (one of my tabs at the firewall is broken so it won't seal)
Cubby at Rear of Center Console (under rear vents)
TPM Button
Dead Pedal (mine is cracked of course)
Driver's Lowers Under Dash Panel (mine has a standard e39 panel with no insulation)

That's a start.

Thanks!
Looks like I have all of those. Question is, where are you? These parts will make for a large box or multiple boxes which will impact shipping cost. Before I quote, probably a detail that needs to be addressed.

·
Registered
2000 M5
4 Posts
Looks like I have all of those. Question is, where are you? These parts will make for a large box or multiple boxes which will impact shipping cost. Before I quote, probably a detail that needs to be addressed.
Oh sorry, good point. Unfortunately I'm across the country in Washington State, 98230.
At least it's all plastics? ;)
Thanks!

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,634
Size is the killer in shipping. I suspect we're looking at $50+ to ship all.

Another question. Is you dash vinyl or leather covered?

·
Registered
2000 M5
4 Posts
Size is the killer in shipping. I suspect we're looking at $50+ to ship all.

Another question. Is you dash vinyl or leather covered?
Maybe it would be easier to hold off on non-M5-specific items?
So maybe skip the cabin filter items and I'll try to snag those at a local Pick-n-Pull?

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,638
You got any of the front bumper mesh in good condition with all tabs?

Part #51112496285
I'm not going to have a perfect one. With new ones under $50, it's hard to justify used.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in need of a Carbon Black front bumper (m5), rear bumper (m5), hood and trunk. Not sure if it would be worth it to have a body shop fix these parts or get these parts used in good condition. Both bumpers are cracked, trunk has rust around license plate light pretty bad that is creeping up the trunk lid.

Do you happen to have any of these four parts available?

·
Registered
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,640
I am in need of a Carbon Black front bumper (m5), rear bumper (m5), hood and trunk. Not sure if it would be worth it to have a body shop fix these parts or get these parts used in good condition. Both bumpers are cracked, trunk has rust around license plate light pretty bad that is creeping up the trunk lid.

Do you happen to have any of these four parts available?
Sorry, no Carbon Black parts cars recently. Don't know your location, but you'll want to hope for luck and find some within pick up distance. None of those items are ship friendly.

6621 - 6640 of 6649 Posts