What's up, Jon! I have several and sell the newer style (2001 and up) for $40 + shipping. I test the pumps on all.Adam, it's been awhile. Hope all is well man!
Any chance you have an M mobility unit/kits available? Air compressor is mainly what I am looking for
I have more than a dozen stock 16.5mm sway bars available for $50 each + shipping/fees. Another $20 for OEM bushings and brackets.Hello, do you have an e39 M5 rear sway bar? Thanks.
I have 3 available at the moment, but one is pending sale locally. Price range is from $500-700 + $150 flat fee UPS ground shipping. Message me if you would like more info.Clemster, looking for a trans shipped to 60148.
I do have a Supersprint but it's paired with Remus mufflers and is pending sale locally. If it becomes available, I'll message you. What's you location? Shipping cost is impacted by distance (I'm in MD).Do you have any e39 m5 x pipes?
You'll want to go with a new one. Good used CV joints aren't realistic.Driveshaft CV joint ?!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Won't have a crack free console piece. Will message you pics of the trim after I search through the stash.Any of the darker nussbaum trim pieces for the drivers door, passenger side dash and (really doubtful) the center console in decent condition?
J,Adam - it's time to do some long-neglected updates on my 2001 Carbon Black, hope you can help me out. If you recommend that I buy some of these items new instead, let me know and I'll add them to my list.
1) all of the plastic underbody panels, along with the hex-screws and clips that the screws go into. I replaced my old ones with steel skid plates, and decided I want to go back to stock. So - panels, clips, screws. 51712498988 (front engine comp. screening), 51712498987 (underflood coating panel), 51718158060 and 51718176757 (lateral covers), 51712499999 and 51717016562. Don't need porkchops.
2) whatever parts might help with the fact that my alarm and my lock/unlock don't make noise. I was thinking maybe the siren (65758383153 or some other speaker???)
3) plastic trim pieces from the driver's seat, that sit around the rail where it mounts to the floor. 52108217291. Somehow my seat got caught on them and cracked them.
4) front plastic cowling between the hood and the windshield that is flaking. I think its 51718159292, but you may know better than me.
5) the leash that connects the gas cap to the car.
6) windshield and intensive fluid caps, 61667467951 and 61661369516
Please and thank you,
I don't sell the pumps separately but have vanos units for $275 each and good solenoid boards for $450. Would do both for $700.Hey Adam, I believe I need a VANOS pump for the e39 m5. Bank 2 sounds worst than a diesel track. I put new "O" rings and spanner disc in it, still no change. I have a bank 2 Vanos Function Code; given the noise it's putting out, I believe the board is faulty too. Do you have one?
No luck yet. I lube a set with Aerokroil and will try them tomorrow. All my others are hard stuck.Hi Adam! Back again. Do you have a pair of front bumper shock absorbers (holding bumper, not suspension), p/n 51118172389, -90? I need a pair that allow the captive nut inside to rotate to adjust the bumper height. Mine are rusty crusty and won't budge. Thanks!
Hey Adam I need wire harness that illuminated shifter plugs into
shifter boot with a good bracket since I am transplanting f10 m5 shifter boot onto it
some clips that secure door/dash trims (also need a few of the pins that are
need screws and hardware to secure belly pan and pork chops
also wanted to know if you have any dead pedals and some nice pedal covers.
Yes I am. Can help you with that if you still need it. Shoot me a message.Hey Adam,
Curious if you were back in yet?