BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6561 - 6580 of 6621 Posts

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,561
Do you have a bruyere shift knob if decent condition? Thanks!
Sorry, I don't.
Hi Adam, do you have a driver's side rear door card in good condition? I have the "heritage" and "all leather" interior options, if that narrows it down. I can do local pickup.
I have several to choose from. Will get you pics and pricing on Monday. Not in the shop this weekend.
Hello,
I am looking for 2 very good condition passenger (right) side Titan line door handles. My car is a 2003 (part number 51217038124). Thanks
I should have them and will check. FYI, on all E39's built after 03/01 the front and rear had different cable connections and part number. On earlier cars they were both the same.
Hey Adam, I'll take one of the map lights if there are still some. Just looking for a nice clean one.

Just confirm and i'll send over payment :)
I have at least 20 of them and should be able to offer one to your liking!

Reactions: Dking078

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,564
Awesome thanks!
I could not come up with great handles. These are my best. Front one has a clean face but typical chipping on the top edge. I have several that look just like this. Perfect ones are very rare.

$35 shipped for both.

The studs on the lower oil pan are integrated.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I could not come up with great handles. These are my best. Front one has a clean face but typical chipping on the top edge. I have several that look just like this. Perfect ones are very rare.

$35 shipped for both.

The studs on the lower oil pan are integrated.
No worries! I’ll take the one that has fewer cracks in it. I’ll hold off on a second one for now thanks. Just to confirm this one will fit in an 03 without changing the cables?

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,567
No worries! I’ll take the one that has fewer cracks in it. I’ll hold off on a second one for now thanks. Just to confirm this one will fit in an 03 without changing the cables?
The rear handle is the cleaner one. $20 shipped for this. The rear cable design never changed. The front and rear were the same until 03/01. Here's a pic of both versions. The right is the rear. The left one is the newer style front.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,568

·
Registered
43 Posts
No worries! I’ll take the one that has fewer cracks in it. I’ll hold off on a second one for now thanks.
The rear handle is the cleaner one. $20 shipped for this. The rear cable design never changed. The front and rear were the same until 03/01. Here's a pic of both versions. The right is the rear. The left one is the newer style front.
Awesome I’ll go ahead and buy it thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Clemster:

Do you have a good matching set of M5 shadow line mouldings for the front and rear M5 bumpers (4 pieces) as well as for driver and passenger sides (6 pieces).

If yes, please provide pics and let me know how much.

Thanks - Ron

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,571
Awesome I’ll go ahead and buy it thanks!
If you still want this, I'll message you with payment info.
Hi Clemster:

Do you have a good matching set of M5 shadow line mouldings for the front and rear M5 bumpers (4 pieces) as well as for driver and passenger sides (6 pieces).

If yes, please provide pics and let me know how much.

Thanks - Ron
Ron, can you specify whether the bumper trim is for a PDC equipped car? I assume not, but want to confirm.

I have a large amount of M5 body side moldings, but none are matching sets from the same car. Differing levels of fading is an issue with mismatched sets.

·
Registered
2003 BMW M5
7 Posts
Hell
As some of you already know, I part out E39 M5's on a constant and nearly full time basis these days. As of today I've owned 16 E39 M5's, 13 of which were/are parts cars. I generally have 3-4 complete cars on hand at any given time. I'll keep updating this thread as cars are added.

Here's the current crop...

2002 LeMan's Blue w/ Black and Blue Sport interior - 78k miles
2000 Carbon Black w/ Caramel - 95k miles
2003 Silver w/ Black luxury interior - 113k miles
2001 Jet Black w/ Black Sport interior - 129k miles

Many of the popular parts get claimed quickly but I have a huge inventory of just about anything else bolted to an M5.

All 4 of the current cars have running S62's. I also have a few S62's that I'm parting out. Feel free to ask for individual parts.

I try to respond to requests quickly but I get very busy and only have one full time helper. Sometimes I just can't keep up. Don't take it personally if I take a day or two. I do generally ship same or next day with payment. Paypal preferred and I ask that the buyer cover my fee or send a fee free payment. If I don't have the part or it's not available, try me back another time. I won't offer it to you if it's on a car buried behind other cars.

I do try to confirm that a part is functional before selling it. However, used parts sometimes don't work exactly as we hope. If you have a problem with something I sell you, I'll offer you a refund or replacement (if I have it).

Huge and heavy parts will only be offered for local pick up. I've learned some hard lessons about shipping big, bulky stuff and I'm not going there again. Packaging large parts and shipping them is time consuming and costly. I have bills to pay and I'm not a glutton for punishment. Greyhound is not an option for me. If you have to have it, pull a favor from a local friend as I'm happy to assist with that. I'm also will to road trip a fair distance to meet the right buyer. If you want a whole interior, I have a truck and will travel.

I'll add lots of pictures shortly. Just starting it off with this post.

Thanks for looking!

My shop with a few M5's kicking around. Not all of them are wrecked! :cool:

Hello,
I am looking for a rear view mirror, both left and right splah shields and the rear side sunshade.
Thank you

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Clemster,

What engine inventory do you have currently? I would be interested in a full driveline - engine, tranny, ECU, all harnesses and cluster of associated vehicle.

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,574
Hell

Hello,
I am looking for a rear view mirror, both left and right splah shields and the rear side sunshade.
Thank you
Currently out of rear view mirrors.

No decent under panels at the moment.

Which side and how many on the shades? There are two per window. I have some of the larger shades, but all of my 1/4 shades are broken and need repair.
Hi Clemster,

What engine inventory do you have currently? I would be interested in a full driveline - engine, tranny, ECU, all harnesses and cluster of associated vehicle.

Thanks.
I only have one drivetrain right now and it's pending sale. The DME and cluster inventory is currently depleted.

·
Registered
186 Posts
hey Adam, any wood grain shift knobs? I guess I'll also take some cup holders if you have any that work.

Not parts related, but is there anything I can I do to keep the a/c drain under the car from clogging? Thanks!

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,577
hey Adam, any wood grain shift knobs? I guess I'll also take some cup holders if you have any that work.

Not parts related, but is there anything I can I do to keep the a/c drain under the car from clogging? Thanks!
Not a decent shift lever in the house.

I've not personally seen the drains get clogged, so can't really comment.
Looking for a 540i/m5 6 speed trans please let me know if any are available.
I have 3 M5 gearboxes that are confirmed good.

119k for $700
174k and 180k for $600 each.

UPS Ground is $150. Free pick up in 21036.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not a decent shift lever in the house.

I've not personally seen the drains get clogged, so can't really comment.

I have 3 M5 gearboxes that are confirmed good.

119k for $700
174k and 180k for $600 each.

UPS Ground is $150. Free pick up in 21036.
whats the best price you can do for the 119k mile one. I can come pick it up im from new york with cash

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,579
My first and last price are generally always the same, but I'll go down $50 if you pick up.

6561 - 6580 of 6621 Posts