BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6541 - 6553 of 6553 Posts

·
Premium Member
2002 BMW M5 | DINAN S2 Lemans Blue with Caramel Complete
10 Posts
If this is the correct map light, I have clean ones for $30 shipped.
@Clemster that’s the correct light! I’ll take it!

I have a few caramel armrests that I will be restoring soon. Check back with me on this.
That would be amazing. When should I check back?

Also, do you happen to have one of these stubby style cell phone antennas? Mine just snapped yesterday at a car wash 😫😫

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,543
This?

All out of those. I'd go with a new one. Price is still reasonable and it will probably last a while.
@Clemster that’s the correct light! I’ll take it!

That would be amazing. When should I check back?

Also, do you happen to have one of these stubby style cell phone antennas? Mine just snapped yesterday at a car wash 😫😫
View attachment 941774
Replied to your PM.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,545
Clem do you have insight on which new OEM parts are nearing extinction?
I can view worldwide inventory through BMW but no one seems to know when parts will become NLA.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,547

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,551
Hi. Do you have phone cradle for Motorolla Startac?
I know I have one but haven't been able to put my hands on it. Will let you know if I find it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Clemster. I am going to pass on the Fender Liner Brackets and instead only purchase the Front Air Duct and Front Tow Flap (items 1 and 4). Please post a pic of Front Air Duct and send me the shipping and invoice info to complete the purchase transaction. Thanks - Ron
Hi Clemster:
The BMW dealership is now telling me that I can use the M5 Fender Liner Brackets (51717892297 and 51717892298). I would like to purchase from you if you still have them. Please let me know.

Thanks - Ron

6541 - 6553 of 6553 Posts