BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6521 - 6540 of 6553 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, Ron. I won't have all of it. Here's what I can offer. Shipping cost will be determined my your location. I ship from MD.

1. Front Air Duct for M5 Tech Front Bumper (Part No: 51712498939) $30
4. Front Tow Flap in Black (Part No: 51112494193) $10
6. Aluminum Fender Liner metal bracket - Left (Part No: 51717892295) $30
7. Aluminum Fender Liner metal bracket - Right (Part No: 51717892296) $30

The best I can offer is one with bad glass and a missing clown nose for $60 shipped. If that's of interest, I'll send you pics.
Hi Clemster. The prices are good.

Could you please send pics of items 6 & 7 at multiple angles. I am asking for pics at multiple angles because the Aluminum Fender Liner metal brackets are different for M Bumpers installed on 6 Cylinder engines (M54) than for M Bumpers on M5 / 540 V8 Engines. The part numbers for the M5 brackets are 51717892297 and 51717892298. If you have the Fender Liners for the 6 Cylinder Engines (Part Numbers ending 95 & 96), great. If the Fender Liners you have are for the M5s (part numbers ending 97 & 98), then I would like to see how different they are from the 95 & 96 parts so that I can see if I can modify to use on my 6 cylinder retrofit.

I am located in Hicksville, NY 11801 for shipping price purposes. Just in case the Fender Liners are not compatible, please provide shipping prices for (A) all 4 items and (B) only items 1 and 4.

My email address for pics and purchase is [email protected]. Thanks - Ron

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,523
Hi Clemster. The prices are good.

Could you please send pics of items 6 & 7 at multiple angles. I am asking for pics at multiple angles because the Aluminum Fender Liner metal brackets are different for M Bumpers installed on 6 Cylinder engines (M54) than for M Bumpers on M5 / 540 V8 Engines. The part numbers for the M5 brackets are 51717892297 and 51717892298. If you have the Fender Liners for the 6 Cylinder Engines (Part Numbers ending 95 & 96), great. If the Fender Liners you have are for the M5s (part numbers ending 97 & 98), then I would like to see how different they are from the 95 & 96 parts so that I can see if I can modify to use on my 6 cylinder retrofit.

I am located in Hicksville, NY 11801 for shipping price purposes. Just in case the Fender Liners are not compatible, please provide shipping prices for (A) all 4 items and (B) only items 1 and 4.

My email address for pics and purchase is [email protected]. Thanks - Ron
Ron, I only have the M5 version. The difference is circled in the pic. There is a mounting tab for the M Sport belly pan.
@Clemster Do you have a E39 M5 plastic ring from the base of the shift boot?
I don't have the ring available separately. The closest I can offer is a complete shift knob with good ring, decent boot and crap knob for $45 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ron, I only have the M5 version. The difference is circled in the pic. There is a mounting tab for the M Sport belly pan.
Hi Clemster. I am going to pass on the Fender Liner Brackets and instead only purchase the Front Air Duct and Front Tow Flap (items 1 and 4). Please post a pic of Front Air Duct and send me the shipping and invoice info to complete the purchase transaction. Thanks - Ron

·
Registered
39 Posts

I don't have the ring available separately. The closest I can offer is a complete shift knob with good ring, decent boot and crap knob for $45 shipped.
hi, I’ll take the shift knob with ring. Can you send me an invoice?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,527
Guys, I'm away from the shop until Monday. Will catch up with everyone then. Have a good weekend!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey Adam,
Just checking if you have received any 71111181460 spark plug wrench

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
201 Posts
You got any right side trunk trays like this in good condition? Don't need the left side just the right. Take your time getting back.
20200726_161732.jpg

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,530
Hi Clemster. I am going to pass on the Fender Liner Brackets and instead only purchase the Front Air Duct and Front Tow Flap (items 1 and 4). Please post a pic of Front Air Duct and send me the shipping and invoice info to complete the purchase transaction. Thanks - Ron
Message sent.
hi, I’ll take the shift knob with ring. Can you send me an invoice?
Thanks for the payment! Will ship today.
Send me pictures please. Thanks
Message sent with pics.
Hey Adam,
Just checking if you have received any 71111181460 spark plug wrench

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Still don't have one. These, along with the wheel pin and 10mm socket, are nearly always missing.
You got any right side trunk trays like this in good condition? Don't need the left side just the right. Take your time getting back. View attachment 941526
Mark, due to size I would need $33 total to get a clean one to you.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Message sent.

Thanks for the payment! Will ship today.

Message sent with pics.

Still don't have one. These, along with the wheel pin and 10mm socket, are nearly always missing.

Mark, due to size I would need $33 total to get a clean one to you.
Payment sent.

·
Premium Member
2002 BMW M5 | DINAN S2 Lemans Blue with Caramel Complete
10 Posts
@Clemster I’m looking for a replacement map light cover/assembly (mine is cracked) and a Caramel Armrest cover. I know the caramel parts are usually Unobtanium, but figured I’d see if you have them!

·
Registered
17 Posts
@Clemster Looking for the E39 16:9 nav mounting bracket P/N: 51457044007
As well as the driver side "Lateral left engine compartm.screening" off an M5/applicable sport trim. Its aluminum P/N: 51717892297
Let me know! thanks for your time!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Don’t suppose you have a clean center dash vent that’s not cracked? Also, would you happen to have an Alcantara interior motion sensor piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,536
@Clemster I’m looking for a replacement map light cover/assembly (mine is cracked) and a Caramel Armrest cover. I know the caramel parts are usually Unobtanium, but figured I’d see if you have them!
If this is the correct map light, I have clean ones for $30 shipped.

I have a few caramel armrests that I will be restoring soon. Check back with me on this.

@Clemster Looking for center console ashtray cover only in matchrom, do not need complete gearshift cover
Thanks
Sorry, not going to have one.

Don’t suppose you have a clean center dash vent that’s not cracked? Also, would you happen to have an Alcantara interior motion sensor piece?

No good center vents but I have the alcantara cover for $20 shipped.
@Clemster Looking for the E39 16:9 nav mounting bracket P/N: 51457044007
As well as the driver side "Lateral left engine compartm.screening" off an M5/applicable sport trim. Its aluminum P/N: 51717892297
Let me know! thanks for your time!
I have both of those. $35 for the aluminum duct in great shape, $20 for the nav bracket. Shipping to GA is $12.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,538
Perfect I'll take both. First time working with you, how can I get you payment and my address?
I'll message you with payment options.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Adam, do you have the little door in the center console? Do those separate from the console or do you need to buy the whole thing? Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
If this is the correct map light, I have clean ones for $30 shipped.

I have a few caramel armrests that I will be restoring soon. Check back with me on this.

Sorry, not going to have one.

No good center vents but I have the alcantara cover for $20 shipped.

I have both of those. $35 for the aluminum duct in great shape, $20 for the nav bracket. Shipping to GA is $12.
Ok. I’ll take it. Will send payment this evening. Thanks Adam!

6521 - 6540 of 6553 Posts