BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6481 - 6500 of 6506 Posts

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,483
Do you have any of the following parts? Don’t want to buy new if I don’t have too

Child restraint cover - 51468176392
Rear Shelf Cover - 51468204362
Speaker cover - 51468230768
Headlight sensor arm - 31121094607
Child restraint cover - 51468176392 $3
Rear Shelf Cover - 51468204362 $5
Speaker cover - 51468230768 $15 with all tabs intact
Headlight sensor arm - 31121094607 $7

+ shipping

Looking for a set of bare face lifted xenon headlights for a custom rebuild project. Probably gna replace the lenses so the cheaper the better.

Also looking for a full set of style 65 wheels for refinish. I just did my wheels in anthracite and now I really want to aim for the OEM finish. I’m in SoCal. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, can't help one ether. No rear wheels and only broken headlight housings for parts.
Hey you have any muffler heat shields? Didn't notice until recently that the previous PO ditched them after the muffler delete. Don't feel like shelling out over $600 for new ones lol. I need both left and right obviously.

Sent from Germany with Love.
I have a pair for $50 but it's going to be at least another $50 to ship due to size.

Looking for for xenon headlights for 2000 M5, great condition or refurbished.
Nothing i seven usable condition right now. Only front damaged cars recently.
Looking for a shifter
What kind specifically?
Looking for a black leather center console section with side panels.
Have a lot of black leather center consoles but not sure I can offer one with 100% intact plastic. It's a huge problem with these. Good ones sell for $150-200. Are you upgrading or replacing a broken one?

I have pair of leather side covers for $50 + shipping.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Have a lot of black leather center consoles but not sure I can offer one with 100% intact plastic. It's a huge problem with these. Good ones sell for $150-200. Are you upgrading or replacing a broken one?
We're replacing a complete caramel interior for a customer and would be interested in a clean (as possible) black one plus the side covers.

Also looking for a full black carpet set, is that something that can be shipping easily without using freight?

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,486
We're replacing a complete caramel interior for a customer and would be interested in a clean (as possible) black one plus the side covers.

Also looking for a full black carpet set, is that something that can be shipping easily without using freight?
I'll size up my best one with side covers on Monday. I'd say $200 + shipping for my nicest.

Carpet sets can be shipped by UPS ground, but it's not something I offer anymore. I sell them for $100, local pick up only. Shipping effort is a deal killer for me.
Looking for a steering box, preferably with wiring/connector intact and lower miles if possible. Thanks!
I have at least 30 steering boxes with bad servo harnesses. I just removed one with 119k that looks to have intact wiring. I'll check on it and report back. If the wiring is good, it's $225 shipped for the complete unit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll size up my best one with side covers on Monday. I'd say $200 + shipping for my nicest.

Carpet sets can be shipped by UPS ground, but it's not something I offer anymore. I sell them for $100, local pick up only. Shipping effort is a deal killer for me.

I have at least 30 steering boxes with bad servo harnesses. I just removed one with 119k that looks to have intact wiring. I'll check on it and report back. If the wiring is good, it's $225 shipped for the complete unit.

where are you located for carpet pick up?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Clemster, I'm looking for the the following:

• Both left and right B column Gloss Shadowline Trim (Driver Side Front and Passenger side both front and back) as well as the rear and lower window trims
• Matte shadowline door moulding sets
• any good LCI tail lights - specifically the driver side
• any good PDC sensors
• Sunroof motor
• 1 front style 65 wheel

Thank you

Edit: I would also like to know much these items would cost including shipping to 91311

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,492
where are you located for carpet pick up?
Dayton, MD 21036
Hey Clemster, I'm looking for the the following:

• Both left and right B column Gloss Shadowline Trim (Driver Side Front and Passenger side both front and back) as well as the rear and lower window trims
• Matte shadowline door moulding sets
• any good LCI tail lights - specifically the driver side
• any good PDC sensors
• Sunroof motor
• 1 front style 65 wheel

Thank you
Hello. I can help with some of that. Here's pricing before shipping. I'm east coast and it looks like you're west, so would need to quote based on what choose to buy.

• Both left and right B column Gloss Shadowline Trim (Driver Side Front and Passenger side both front and back) as well as the rear and lower window trims - I have a large number of these but have a hard time offering super nice pieces anymore. Fading, bad rubber at the top and chipping on the leading edge are the downfall. I can offer both passenger side piece for $45/pair.
• Matte shadowline door moulding sets - My best set of 6 for $70.
• any good LCI tail lights - specifically the driver side - $50 for the left. I have 5 of them and no rights.
• any good PDC sensors - Front or rear? What's the build date? The design changed in 03/01.
• Sunroof motor $25
• 1 front style 65 wheel - None worth offering. Only curbed up and light bends.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Dayton, MD 21036

Hello. I can help with some of that. Here's pricing before shipping. I'm east coast and it looks like you're west, so would need to quote based on what choose to buy.

• Both left and right B column Gloss Shadowline Trim (Driver Side Front and Passenger side both front and back) as well as the rear and lower window trims - I have a large number of these but have a hard time offering super nice pieces anymore. Fading, bad rubber at the top and chipping on the leading edge are the downfall. I can offer both passenger side piece for $45/pair.
• Matte shadowline door moulding sets - My best set of 6 for $70.
• any good LCI tail lights - specifically the driver side - $50 for the left. I have 5 of them and no rights.
• any good PDC sensors - Front or rear? What's the build date? The design changed in 03/01.
• Sunroof motor $25
• 1 front style 65 wheel - None worth offering. Only curbed up and light bends.
Alright, I'll take the following:

B Column Gloss shadowline pair for the passenger side. If you have 1 driver side front that's close to ok, i'll take that as well, or if you're only selling them in pairs, thats fine too. (it would sure be better than the ones I have on my car)
Matte Shadowline door moulding set.
Left LCI tail light.
Sunroof motor.

Let me know how much the above would cost to ship to 91311

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,494
Have any HVAC units in good shape? Mine has a few broken buttons.

edit: also interested in a center HVAC vent unit.
I have complete functional HVAC control panels with working display and all buttons good for $80 shipped. No good center vents right now.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,496

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,498
Seeking front-right curved trim piece ("Covering, front right") that attaches to the bottom of the headlight assy. - in LeMans Blue: 51138168810 (2002 build, if that matters). TIA
Sorry, no help here. I think I'm out of good ones altogether.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you have any black armrests for the rear folding (through-loading) seats? I have the black leather sport seats with black inserts, I don't know if the heritage nappa and sport seats were interchangeable or not. Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do you have any intact rear door insulation (right and left, no airbag) - P/N 51488159937, 51488159938. They aren't crazy expensive new (~$60 each), so let me know if shipping used examples isn't worth it. Thx!

6481 - 6500 of 6506 Posts