BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6461 - 6468 of 6468 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry, I got cleaned out by the guys who are installing the new BlueBus modules.

I have several that aren't bent or curbed. I scrap cracked wheels. None of them have good original finish. $150 shipped for any of these. I remove tires before shipping.

I have lots of curbed up wheels with minor bends for cheap, but don't offer shipping on those.
Okie doke. Sorry for the delay!

I’ll take one of the front ones that aren’t bent please. Is it possible for you to ship it to prince wheels if I give you the address?

Thanks,
Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
You have any B and A pillars in alcantara in good shape too? More importantly the B pillar since my drivers one is busted and keeps falling down.

Sent from Germany with Love.

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,464
I have dozens of sets of alcantara A and B pillars for $50/pair each + shipping. Are these for your 03? They are different than all other years.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have dozens of sets of alcantara A and B pillars for $50/pair each + shipping. Are these for your 03? They are different than all other years.
Yep for the 03. I'll take both sets. Pm me for total with shipping.

Sent from Germany with Love.

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,467
How much would freight on the engine and crankshaft be to Mauldin, SC 29662. Would payment still be through paypal? Also do you have front radiator core support?

Thanks
Freight runs $250-350 depending on where delivery is to. Cheapest is pick up at the terminal. Most expensive is residential with lift gate service. If you'd like to discuss detail, message me.

I have at least a dozen core supports and sell them for $60.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Trunk lip in sterling grey? And/or both passenger and drivers side mirrors?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

6461 - 6468 of 6468 Posts