BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6421 - 6440 of 6468 Posts

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,422
I have two but they are so poorly done that I don't see them being sold. Just awful.

·
Registered
2002 Jet Black M5 with Extended Heritage Leather
5 Posts
I have two but they are so poorly done that I don't see them being sold. Just awful.
Haha thanks for the fast response. Actually while I am here, do you have a radio without any lost pixels? Also interested in the 2003 updated NAV unit. Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,425
Hello Clemster,

Do you have a rear style 65 rim in good condition (without curb rash, straight, no cracks)?

Thanks!

Dan
Dan, I have many fronts but don't have any usable rear wheels. They are very quick to sell.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dan, I have many fronts but don't have any usable rear wheels. They are very quick to sell.
Hi Adam, out of curiosity what does a good condition rear and front go for (no need for refinish), vs a not great condition rear (needs refinishing, but straight, maybe some rash)? Thanks and much appreciated.

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,427
Hi Adam, out of curiosity what does a good condition rear go for (no need for refinish), vs a not great condition rear (needs refinishing, but straight, maybe some rash)? Thanks and much appreciated.
Honestly, excellent original finish wheels are nearly impossible to find. Super nice ones have sold for as much as $400 each, but I rarely get them that clean. If you are picky like me, you can assume any wheel will need refinishing. And a good percentage of them have minor bends on the inner lip and at least some curb rash. Good candidates for refinishing run between $200-300 each.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Honestly, excellent original finish wheels are nearly impossible to find. Super nice ones have sold for as much as $400 each, but I rarely get them that clean. If you are picky like me, you can assume any wheel will need refinishing. And a good percentage of them have minor bends on the inner lip and at least some curb rash. Good candidates for refinishing run between $200-300 each.
Thank you sir. I just picked up one front and one rear that were spares from an original owner (older gentleman), who bought them for the passenger side, since his wife was bad at parking.

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,430
Do you have any rear diffusers that you're willing to ship to Maine?
I have two right now but both are to be included with a complete bumper. If the bumpers sell to someone who doesn't need the diffuser, I sell them separately for $60 shipped. This is assuming all mounting tabs are intact.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Clemster, I was wonder if you any M5 differential's in stock, price and miles would be awesome!! Please let me know.

Thanks Dan

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hi Adam,

I need a trunk release handle 51248168035

Shipped to 92592

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,434
Hello,

I need Full leather door panels and I have a steering wheel culumn in black leather, if you need one.
I have nice sets of 4 black leather Heritage door panels for $500 + shipping. US only on these.
Hi Clemster, I was wonder if you any M5 differential's in stock, price and miles would be awesome!! Please let me know.

Thanks Dan
Nothing to offer right now.

Hi Adam,

I need a trunk release handle 51248168035

Shipped to 92592
$19 shipped for one with good rubber.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have nice sets of 4 black leather Heritage door panels for $500 + shipping. US only on these.

Nothing to offer right now.

$19 shipped for one with good rubber.
Payment sent for trunk handle

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,437
I don't. Had a super nice one recently that sold quickly. It's very rare that I get good ones. Most have split seams and shrinkage. They can't be repaired, so into the dumpster they go. It's a sad thing!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello Clemster.

Do you have a left tail light in good condition? I'm still somewhat new to E39 M5s, so I don't know if there was an update to that part. Production date for my car is 6/2000. Thank you!

Cory

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,439
Hello Clemster.

Do you have a left tail light in good condition? I'm still somewhat new to E39 M5s, so I don't know if there was an update to that part. Production date for my car is 6/2000. Thank you!

Cory
Hey, Cory. Your 2000 came with pre-facelift tails. I can offer you a good left one for $55 shipped. I'd like to confirm that yours are in fact OEM and a US version. Any chance you can post a pic?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey, Cory. Your 2000 came with pre-facelift tails. I can offer you a good left one for $55 shipped. I'd like to confirm that yours are in fact OEM and a US version. Any chance you can post a pic?
Is this good enough? It has the Hella and BMW logos.

IMG_3757 by cory58f5, on Flickr

Thanks, Cory

6421 - 6440 of 6468 Posts