BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6301 - 6320 of 6356 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,301
I'm sorry for the delay but I cannot see how to send a message???

TL
The new format is confusing. Click on my user name and then on start conversation.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hello, been meaning to subscribe for a while. Happen to have a blacked out rear diffuser?

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,308
Hello, been meaning to subscribe for a while. Happen to have a blacked out rear diffuser?
No intact diffusers at the moment.

Are there any non-dsp M-Audio speakers?
Haven't seen any US M5's without DSP. I have one Euro spec car now that is non-DSP but it does not have M Audio.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Adam,

Do you have a headlight switch with bezel and a fog-light switch with bezel for a 2000 model M5.

Thanks,

Allen

·
Registered
207 Posts
Adam, looking to replace my 2003 530i sedan grey headliner with a black one. Can you make up a kit for me? I already have the small bits and pieces from you from a long time ago (sunshades, roof handles, black light trim, etc) so I just need the following parts in either black cloth or alacantara anthracite (don't care which as long as they are all the same).

1. All A, B,C pillars
2. Homelink / Garage opener
3. Motion Detector Housing
4. Headliner (not sure if you can ship this large piece).
5. Sunroof piece
^Basically everything that is wrapped in black cloth / alacantara.

Located in Houston, TX 77002.
Thank you

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,314
Adam,

Do you have a headlight switch with bezel and a fog-light switch with bezel for a 2000 model M5.

Thanks,

Allen
I do. $20 each + $5 to ship both.
Adam, looking to replace my 2003 530i sedan grey headliner with a black one. Can you make up a kit for me? I already have the small bits and pieces from you from a long time ago (sunshades, roof handles, black light trim, etc) so I just need the following parts in either black cloth or alacantara anthracite (don't care which as long as they are all the same).

1. All A, B,C pillars
2. Homelink / Garage opener
3. Motion Detector Housing
4. Headliner (not sure if you can ship this large piece).
5. Sunroof piece
^Basically everything that is wrapped in black cloth / alacantara.

Located in Houston, TX 77002.
Thank you
I can do all of that in alcantara except for the headliner itself (yes, too big to ship) for $300 shipped.

Note: In 2003 there were some changes. The A pillar and headliner have a deeper relief where they meet to allow more space for the curtain airbag. It's not obvious until you look closely. Also, the upper and lower B pillar trims are deeper. I do have the correct ones. You'll want to make sure you get a headliner from an 03 or there will be an awkward gap where it meets the A pillar.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey Adam, this is a long shot but would you happen to have a carbon black front bumper tow hook cover? Either someone stole mine or somehow it went flying off on the highway :unsure:

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,318 (Edited)
Hey Adam, this is a long shot but would you happen to have a carbon black front bumper tow hook cover? Either someone stole mine or somehow it went flying off on the highway :unsure:
Possibly. I'll have a look today.

DO you have a DSC Compressor for an 03? BMW Part Number 34516781435
I do for $60 shipped.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,319
Best I can do is a Bluewater cover with good tabs but no tether for $10 shipped.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would you happen to have a set of stock springs for an M5? checked all over craiglist/ebay and nothing out there. Checking with ya before I pull the trigger on Dinan springs

6301 - 6320 of 6356 Posts