BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6261 - 6280 of 6319 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Allen, I can send you two of those nylon nuts for $5 total. Sadly, $3 of that is for shipping.

Good used cluster surrounds are nearly extinct. I haven't had one with good tabs in a long time. Snag a new one before the price triples!
Adam,

Price to pay for two small nylon nuts lol. I will take 2 and pay for shipping.

Will definitely buy new a new cluster from FCP Euro for sure before it sky rockets.

Thanks!

Allen

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hello, Adam!

I’m looking for a nice clean trunk floor cover. I only need the piece that folds that covers the battery and the fix-a-flat.

Do you have any available by any chance?

I would need shipping to CT.

Thanks so much, as always!

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,266
I do! $40 for the cover + $15 to ship.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Clemster,

Looking for drivers side side view mirror GLASS only. Any chance you happen to have a decent mirror? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,269
Clemster,

Looking for drivers side side view mirror GLASS only. Any chance you happen to have a decent mirror? Thanks!!!
This is the best one I have. It's not 100% crystal clear but at $45 shipped it might be a good alternative to a new one at nearly $500. Perfect used glass is pretty rare anymore.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey Adam,

Still looking for a nice leather upper dash -- do you have some kind of waiting list system for specific parts as an alternative to checking back here every once in a while?

Thanks,

Alex

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,272
Hey Adam,

Still looking for a nice leather upper dash -- do you have some kind of waiting list system for specific parts as an alternative to checking back here every once in a while?

Thanks,

Alex
Alex,

I actually have a very nice upper dash in a car that just came in. Nice to see that not all of them are trash. Over the last few years I've probably thrown away 80% of them. I don't do waiting lists but I do have a customer who has been waiting for years for the right one. I'll run it by him first, but he's holding out for a perfect one. I don't think they exist in 10/10 condition. The one I have is super nice with all seams intact. Only blemish is very slight shrinkage at the triangle vents. For that reason, I'd call this one a 9/10. I have yet to remove it but suspect it will fall in the $500-600 range + shipping. Message me if you're interested and would like to see pics.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Alex,

I actually have a very nice upper dash in a car that just came in. Nice to see that not all of them are trash. Over the last few years I've probably thrown away 80% of them. I don't do waiting lists but I do have a customer who has been waiting for years for the right one. I'll run it by him first, but he's holding out for a perfect one. I don't think they exist in 10/10 condition. The one I have is super nice with all seams intact. Only blemish is very slight shrinkage at the triangle vents. For that reason, I'd call this one a 9/10. I have yet to remove it but suspect it will fall in the $500-600 range + shipping. Message me if you're interested and would like to see pics.
You've got a message! Thanks!

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,275
Hello looking for a clean set of front caramel nappa seats for my m5. If you have a set please let me know
Afraid not. Lots of demand and not many nice sets around.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Clemster, I found a local car I am interested in, but in really needs set of seats. Car is silver with two tone black/grey interior with silver trim. Might also be interested in a steering wheel & pass frt inside door silver trim . . . for starters

·
Registered
546 Posts
Looking for a US passenger side wing mirror glass piece only. Must be heated and without writing on the glass (I.e. objects may appear closer).

Will require shipping to the UK.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,279
Hi Clemster, I found a local car I am interested in, but in really needs set of seats. Car is silver with two tone black/grey interior with silver trim. Might also be interested in a steering wheel & pass frt inside door silver trim . . . for starters
I have black/silverstone sport and black luxury seats available. Shipping cost and effort is likely to be a deal killer. I'm in 21036. What's your location?
I have steering wheels available. Are you looking for pre-facelift or facelift? Is the door trim Titan line? Is so, I may be able t help with that. Maybe you could post pics and a bit more info about your car?
Looking for a US passenger side wing mirror glass piece only. Must be heated and without writing on the glass (I.e. objects may appear closer).

Will require shipping to the UK.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
I don't have any clear glass to offer. All available glass has some yellowing.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am looking for the following:
  • set of original wheels in great condition
  • larger screen nav/radio unit complete, mine is kaput or someone who repairs the small screen units
  • zenon headlights
Tom L.
Boston, MA

6261 - 6280 of 6319 Posts