BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6241 - 6260 of 6260 Posts

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,244
Hey I completely forgot I sent you a pm awhile back lol. Did you get it?

Sent from Uranus with Love.
I did and actually drafted a response, but it obviously didn't get sent. Sorry about that. I'll work on rounding up those parts.
Looking for a rear subframe assembly!
I have a few but all are still in cars. The next one is already claimed, so it may be a while before another is available.
Need a cap for the washer reservoir. Do you have one available?
Replied to your PM. I have black one but none of the early ones which were white.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,246
I need the positive battery terminal thingy that sits on the driver valve cover . The bottom section and the lid.
$13 shipped

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,249
The negative flap is part of the battery cover, but I should have a loose one here that I can add for $2.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Clemster. I just bought a 2000 M5 and am in the phase of spending way too much time on the forum getting up to speed. Of course the car needs pork chops. Do you have any in good conditiom? Thanks, Cory

·
Registered
24 Posts
Clemster:

Do you have the following available:

13-71-1-716-113-BOE Clip for Airborne (E39 M5)

It's the smaller metal clip to clip the airbox to the intake hose. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,257
looking for the triangle sunlight shade thing on the passenger side rear door

Thanks Clem
I have one for a 2000-2002 that works perfectly and has good mesh, but has a less than attractive (but effective) repair. Most of them have failed and need repair. $70 shipped for this one. Scroll down for pics.
Hey, also looking for a door handle.
Outside, rear left in titan silver color.
The whole assembly, if possible
Recently got cleaned out on silver exterior handles. Both current silver parts cars in that color are faded.
Looking for RH power mirror as mine is loose and doesn’t fold up anymore. Titanium Silver.

Thx,
AJC
I have a couple very nice right side housings with good folding motors and actuators. This one has very nice paint as well. $175 + shipping complete but minus glass. Another $25 for the glass. It's starting to yellow, but not a total distaster (yet!). Scroll down for pics.

Hello Clemster. I just bought a 2000 M5 and am in the phase of spending way too much time on the forum getting up to speed. Of course the car needs pork chops. Do you have any in good conditiom? Thanks, Cory
I don't. Even half decent ones sell immediately. I have a graveyard of broken ones. With new ones being insanely expensive, many have opted for these. They are easily the best aftermarket option.

Interested in some Le Mans blue mirrors if you ever come across a set. Really only need a passenger side mirror though.
I just sold a set of LMB. Only other colors at the moment.
Clemster:

Do you have the following available:

13-71-1-716-113-BOE Clip for Airborne (E39 M5)

It's the smaller metal clip to clip the airbox to the intake hose. Thanks in advance.
I have them and can send you one for $6.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Good evening Adam,

I'm looking for this type of fastener that screws on to the rear wheel fender. Do you happen to have 2 by any chance? Not sure what the part number is.

Also looking for a good used BMW Instrument Cluster Trim.

Part #: 51458159735

Picture attached below for reference.

Thanks,

Allen

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
PayPal addy PM me as well.

Oh, might you also have a passenger rear shadowline upper door trim, the one that surrounds the top of the window, preferably in good condition (no bubbles or peeeling)? Thanks for your business.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,260
Good evening Adam,

I'm looking for this type of fastener that screws on to the rear wheel fender. Do you happen to have 2 by any chance? Not sure what the part number is.

Also looking for a good used BMW Instrument Cluster Trim.

Part #: 51458159735

Picture attached below for reference.

Thanks,

Allen
Allen, I can send you two of those nylon nuts for $5 total. Sadly, $3 of that is for shipping.

Good used cluster surrounds are nearly extinct. I haven't had one with good tabs in a long time. Snag a new one before the price triples!

6241 - 6260 of 6260 Posts