BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6221 - 6240 of 6260 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
I rarely see good driver's side seals. Luckily the passenger seal is the same part and can be fitted.
I'll want to confirm before offering, but $30 shipped for a good one with minimal rubbing.
Great. Just let me know via PM if possible? No rush on this either, take your time.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looking for front retractable cup holder in pristine condition and the center air vent in pristine condition. Shipped to 76208. Please shoot me a PM with quote. Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
part needed

e39 shift boot plastic frame
e39 rear passenger door main shade
e39 wiper clips
e39 front belt latches in good condition both sides
e39 both side mirrors only

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,226
Great. Just let me know via PM if possible? No rush on this either, take your time.
Will do
Looking for front retractable cup holder in pristine condition and the center air vent in pristine condition. Shipped to 76208. Please shoot me a PM with quote. Thanks!
The only working cupholder I have is perfect, but appears to be aftermarket. $20 shipped.
Nearly every center vent I get it cracked. If you want a perfect one, you'll probably need to spring for a new one. Even nice used ones will have some fading of the red and blue dots.

Hello l am looking for 2 silver e39 m5 fenders, also other goodies like CAI, exhaust, possibly
I have 2 silver M5's but both have front end damage.
No aftermarket intakes and only a set of Magnaflow mufflers for exhaust.

part needed

e39 shift boot plastic frame
e39 rear passenger door main shade
e39 wiper clips
e39 front belt latches in good condition both sides
e39 both side mirrors only
shift boot plastic frame - Don't have frame only. Just boots with frames and complete shifters
rear passenger door main shade - $40 + $10 to ship, assuming you're in the US
wiper clips - These? https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-bmw-parts/wiper-blade-clip-priced-each/61618233577/
front belt latches in good condition both sides - None without a faded red button
both side mirrors only - Glass only? None that is clear

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Clemster,

Wondering if you have any 01-03 "fake" leather dashes. Need to replace a slightly damaged/warped one in a car I just bought.

Thanks!

edited: assuming there is actually a difference in the leather dash between 2000 and 2001-2003 model years. I can't tell if that's true or not but have definitely read it on this forum.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,228
There were only vinyl and leather covered dash sets in the M5 and all years were the same. There are differences in leather texture but it's not date related. I have plenty of them in vinyl for $100. Only one leather dash that is great minus the usual split seams near the windshield. If it's vinyl you need and you're not able to pick up, you might want check around locally first. I'm in MD and shipping cost will be a factor.

·
Registered
3 Posts
As some of you already know, I part out E39 M5's on a constant and nearly full time basis these days. As of today I've owned 16 E39 M5's, 13 of which were/are parts cars. I generally have 3-4 complete cars on hand at any given time. I'll keep updating this thread as cars are added.

Here's the current crop...

2002 LeMan's Blue w/ Black and Blue Sport interior - 78k miles
2000 Carbon Black w/ Caramel - 95k miles
2003 Silver w/ Black luxury interior - 113k miles
2001 Jet Black w/ Black Sport interior - 129k miles

Many of the popular parts get claimed quickly but I have a huge inventory of just about anything else bolted to an M5.

All 4 of the current cars have running S62's. I also have a few S62's that I'm parting out. Feel free to ask for individual parts.

I try to respond to requests quickly but I get very busy and only have one full time helper. Sometimes I just can't keep up. Don't take it personally if I take a day or two. I do generally ship same or next day with payment. Paypal preferred and I ask that the buyer cover my fee or send a fee free payment. If I don't have the part or it's not available, try me back another time. I won't offer it to you if it's on a car buried behind other cars.

I do try to confirm that a part is functional before selling it. However, used parts sometimes don't work exactly as we hope. If you have a problem with something I sell you, I'll offer you a refund or replacement (if I have it).

Huge and heavy parts will only be offered for local pick up. I've learned some hard lessons about shipping big, bulky stuff and I'm not going there again. Packaging large parts and shipping them is time consuming and costly. I have bills to pay and I'm not a glutton for punishment. Greyhound is not an option for me. If you have to have it, pull a favor from a local friend as I'm happy to assist with that. I'm also will to road trip a fair distance to meet the right buyer. If you want a whole interior, I have a truck and will travel.

I'll add lots of pictures shortly. Just starting it off with this post.

Thanks for looking!

My shop with a few M5's kicking around. Not all of them are wrecked! :cool:

Hey boss my name is George I’m interested of buying one of your cars can u give me your number or I’ll leave u mine just Incase 1747 2408034

·
Registered
7 Posts
There were only vinyl and leather covered dash sets in the M5 and all years were the same. There are differences in leather texture but it's not date related. I have plenty of them in vinyl for $100. Only one leather dash that is great minus the usual split seams near the windshield. If it's vinyl you need and you're not able to pick up, you might want check around locally first. I'm in MD and shipping cost will be a factor.
Good info, thank you. Some old posts on this forum thought they moved to a nice fake leather for 01, which didn't seem right based on the state of mine. I do need the real leather one then -- if you'd be willing to ship, let me know total cost including shipping, and I'd appreciate any pics!

Thanks,

Alex

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,231
Hey boss my name is George I’m interested of buying one of your cars can u give me your number or I’ll leave u mine just Incase 1747 2408034
Sorry, don't have any cars for sale.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,234
Sorry, only a nice ZHP knob w/ boot and a not so nice Titan line knob/boot/frame.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,236
Hey Clemster. Do you have any good condition transmission cover underbody panels (# 51712498987) available?
I don't. The last several have been broken or missing and everyone seems to need one.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,240
Hello! I'm seeking the exterior drivers side mirror glass (only the glass - not the entire assembly) for my '01 M5.
I don't have any that are close to clear. Slightly yellow is the best I can do for $35 shipped.
Yeah, not the most durable e39 component. Thanks for the quick reply anyway! :)
Actually, they are quite durable. But people manage to break them anyway.

6221 - 6240 of 6260 Posts