BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6201 - 6211 of 6211 Posts

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,201
Hey Clemster, any chance of the folding side mirrors ? I took my set to the painter and he “lost” them
Lost, huh? Sadly, not the first time I've heard that.

I have a two silver sets but neither has a perfectly functioning driver's side folding motor. They fold, but click at the end of the travel. They are on borrowed time. I have another car on the way, but don't know the condition of folding motors or glass. Mirrors with good ones are rare.

Just bought an E39 M5 looking fir the “first mods” special items like:

Two rear style 65 wheels (can be rough, I’m going to recondition the wheels)

LCI taillights (still researching the retrofit items - mine is a 2000)

LCI steering wheel and airbag (round)

I’m in SoCal

Thanks!
I have a few pairs of rear wheels that are ideal for refinish, but neither set is available for sale. You are welcome to circle back on this, but you may not like the shipping cost. I'm east coast.

$100 shipped for pair of facelift tails with all bulbs and wire tails (if you need them)

No decent steering wheels to offer right now, but have one coming in. Ask me again if you are still looking in a week.
Howdy,

Looking for front and/or rear bumper cover (any color but Jet Black preffered) - can pickup local
Rear passenger window regulator
Front tires
Have one silver non-PDC rear bumper with a 6" crack dead center for $120, carrier included but no diffuser. I'll dig up pics if that's of interest.

$45 shipped for the complete regulator.

No loose front tires worth mentioning.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Oh I forgot one other thing. You have any of the small screws to mount the 16:9 nav monitor? I need 3.

Sent from Uranus with Love.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
ok, just keep me in the loop. i might consider buying a steering wheel + airbag thats a good candidate for recovering as well. obvi, the price would need to be cheap since i'd turn it right around for refinishing.

i just found a set of used tails so im set there now, but i've gotta figure out retrofit cables next...if you have something like that too, let me know.

shipping on the rear wheels might be cost-prohibitive, you're right. thanks!

I have a few pairs of rear wheels that are ideal for refinish, but neither set is available for sale. You are welcome to circle back on this, but you may not like the shipping cost. I'm east coast.

$100 shipped for pair of facelift tails with all bulbs and wire tails (if you need them)

No decent steering wheels to offer right now, but have one coming in. Ask me again if you are still looking in a week.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey I'm looking for a passenger side kidney grill (broke for no apparent reason)
and the AC thingy on the dash. It brittled quite badly.
Also if you happen to have a 2000 car with the circular pac-man OBD cap (part number 12521703202) let me know.

I'm not sure with fixing the Kidney grill so if you can offer me price for each. Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks Clemster, yea, I thought it was strange he “lost” them, and he has been promising to get me replacements for the last 6 months and hasn’t. How much for the silver set with the best glass and almost dead drivers motor?

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,206
Hey I'm looking for a passenger side kidney grill (broke for no apparent reason)
and the AC thingy on the dash. It brittled quite badly.
Also if you happen to have a 2000 car with the circular pac-man OBD cap (part number 12521703202) let me know.

I'm not sure with fixing the Kidney grill so if you can offer me price for each. Thanks
No kidney grills that are completely intact. Very rare to see them with good tabs.

AC thingy? Center vent? If so, I don't have one that is crack free.

None of my current parts cars are 2000's, but I have one on the way (It's my 100th!). Check back if you still need the cap..

Thanks Clemster, yea, I thought it was strange he “lost” them, and he has been promising to get me replacements for the last 6 months and hasn’t. How much for the silver set with the best glass and almost dead drivers motor?
$400 shipped for the pair. The folding motors almost never die, but they all eventually strip which kills the folding action. This one folds up and down without issue, but clicks several times hitting the bottom. Passenger glass is quite good, driver's is starting to turn that beautiful shade of gold. I'll get pics if these are of interest. Raining today but I can grab some.

·
Registered
34 Posts
No kidney grills that are completely intact. Very rare to see them with good tabs.

AC thingy? Center vent? If so, I don't have one that is crack free.

None of my current parts cars are 2000's, but I have one on the way (It's my 100th!). Check back if you still need the cap..
Thanks Clemster, I meant the Digital Climate Control unit not the vents

This is the picture

I guess I will just buy new kidneys.

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,208
Ah, the IHKA panel. The 2000's used a different one than later years (REST button instead of MAX). I don't have a clean one but the car en route might. I expect it here by the weekend.

New grills are often the only option. I throw away nearly all of them. The tab design is a disaster.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Price for both rear (driver and passenger sides) Silverstone door cards with sunshades if you have them? Don't mind if the sunshades are broken. I care more about the leather condition of the door cards. Shipped to 77002 Houston, TX.

6201 - 6211 of 6211 Posts