BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

6121 - 6140 of 6211 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey, Allen. The lowest confirmed that I have is 77k for $30 shipped.
I will take it. By any chance I can swing by to pick it up. I will be in Maryland today at 10 am picking up another part.

Allen

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,122
I'm away from the shop until about 2 today. Not sure what time my helper is coming in.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Not a problem. You can ship it to my address. I will send the payment shortly.

Allen

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,125
I do. I sell these for $30 shipped.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Looking for Caramel full leather front seats, both driver and passenger, and kidney grills

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,127
I have a pair of caramel fronts that I just finished restoring. They are not perfect but look amazing and are fully functional. I'm going to offer them for $800/pair but they need to be picked up in 21036. Shipping seats is something I no longer do. I rarely get intact kidney grills and have none at the moment.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,129
I'll take it, I must have missed PayPal address. I'll send payment if you'd provide the address
My apologies. If you're in a western state, I need $35. It's 3 lbs, awkwardly sized and costs me almost $16 to ship to the west. Eastern US is $30. If that works, Paypal funds can go to Adambaj at aol . com.

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,132
Clemster, do you have Caramel seat covers for front driver and/or passage seats ? Thanks Oliver
No covers, just the set as pictured several posts back. Not looking to sell covers only nor will I offer to ship the whole seats. Done that enough times to know better.

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,135
Lower euro dash in caramel by any chance?
Whoa. Now that is a rare part. Sadly, never seen one.
Do you have a rear fold down seat in silverstone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Multiple sets with some in amazing condition for $100-200. Shipping cost is usually a deal killer. I'm in MD. Are you close?

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,137
Shipping would run $150 via UPS Ground. Size is the killer and they have to ship in two large boxes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looking for left & right front lower splash guards and the climate recirc button (A inside of two circles). Shipped to 76208. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,140
do you have any Vavona (dark wood) interior trim pieces available?
Only a few random pieces. Vavona was not common on US M5's.

6121 - 6140 of 6211 Posts