41 - 60 of 6345 Posts

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

·
Registered
31 Posts
im still in the market for rear/drivers triangle shade if any come up...

also, curious, still have the side mirrors from the black car? condition/working? price?

thank you

·
Registered
85 Posts
Need front brake calipers ASAP. Preferably lower mileage or recently rebuilt, from a warmer climate is a plus and would appreciate it if you can provide pics of piston to show there is no corrosion. My email is n . mini @ comcast . net - don't think I can PM yet. I have funds ready to go in my PayPal.

Thank you,

Nick

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Also interested in a set of euros.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Pics coming soon!

im still in the market for rear/drivers triangle shade if any come up...

also, curious, still have the side mirrors from the black car? condition/working? price?

thank you
I don't have any black mirrors. I do have a fully functional set of carbon black mirrors and a couple random mirror in other colors.

Sorry, no driver's side quarter shades. I do have a passenger side shade.

Need front brake calipers ASAP. Preferably lower mileage or recently rebuilt, from a warmer climate is a plus and would appreciate it if you can provide pics of piston to show there is no corrosion. My email is n . mini @ comcast . net - don't think I can PM yet. I have funds ready to go in my PayPal.

Thank you,

Nick
I have a set with 78k miles on a car from NC that I will be removing tomorrow. If you're interested, I'll pop out the pistons and shoot some pics.

Hi need an amp, passenger airbag cover in black and one ballast please
PM coming your way with pricing!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a set with 78k miles on a car from NC that I will be removing tomorrow. If you're interested, I'll pop out the pistons and shoot some pics.
Sounds great, since you're going to pop the piston out would you be willing to clean the piston and replace seals?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just stumbled across a salvage title low mileage (67k) LMB on caramel in PA listed in the 5 series cars for sale section on bimmerforums - figured I'd give you a lead. He wants to sell as complete.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Sounds great, since you're going to pop the piston out would you be willing to clean the piston and replace seals?
Pistons are out and look good with no pitting. Pics and price coming to you by PM.
let me know what you'd want for the carbon black set? wu88 at hotmail or PM here, thanks!
$225 each or $400 for the pair + shipping and Paypal fees.

Just stumbled across a salvage title low mileage (67k) LMB on caramel in PA listed in the 5 series cars for sale section on bimmerforums - figured I'd give you a lead. He wants to sell as complete.
I'm on it from day one and attempting to buy it. :cool:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Let me know about the euro headlights I have first dibs!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thanks for the PM, I dot have enough posts to reply via pm though. I'm
Vedding out someone by the name of john hardy who may be too good to be true - wants a money gram - anyone familiar with the name?

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Any chance you have the OEM coat hanger that mounts to the back of the headrest off any of those cars?

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Thanks for the PM, I dot have enough posts to reply via pm though. I'm
Vedding out someone by the name of john hardy who may be too good to be true - wants a money gram - anyone familiar with the name?
Sending a PM with my email address.

Any chance you have the OEM coat hanger that mounts to the back of the headrest off any of those cars?
Sure don't. Must be pretty rare as none of my 16 M5's have had one. ?????? You do like the hard to find stuff, eh Jon? :blink:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Sure don't. Must be pretty rare as none of my 16 M5's have had one. ?????? You do like the hard to find stuff, eh Jon? :blink:
I don't know what it is, I just like certain things, and they wind up being rare LOL

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Hey buddy! I might be in the market for a good condition S62...'01-03 only. PM me with details if there is anything available and at what price. I'm converting my '03 540iT to a 6-speed shortly along with M5 steering box and LSD in the rear and it would make sense to do S62 at the same time BUT the costs might be prohibitive...

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Hey buddy! I might be in the market for a good condition S62...'01-03 only. PM me with details if there is anything available and at what price. I'm converting my '03 540iT to a 6-speed shortly along with M5 steering box and LSD in the rear and it would make sense to do S62 at the same time BUT the costs might be prohibitive...
PM has been sent!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Clemster is the MAN! Thanks again for helping me out!

41 - 60 of 6345 Posts