BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 6506 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Adam, I'm looking for the rubber cover that goes on the wires that plug into the MAFs, I only need one. I'm also looking for the small plastic cover on the belly pan under the oil drain plug.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Adam, next time you get a Dinan in could you give me shout if it has the water deflectors for behind the bumpers?
Will do, Gabe.

Adam, I'm looking for the rubber cover that goes on the wires that plug into the MAFs, I only need one. I'm also looking for the small plastic cover on the belly pan under the oil drain plug.
I can spare a rubber cover. Want me to bring it to TF? All belly pan parts are busted with drain plug covers missing.

WTB "extended leather" parts. - PM if you have anything.
All extender leather out of the black interior car has been sold.

The caramel car interior is rough except for the dash and that won't be out for at least a few weeks. Also, shipping to Sweden is highly unlikely.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Do you have the connector with pigtail for headlight leveling system. Someone in a garage didn't know what it is and cut off the wires along with connector. I need the headlight to level to avoid blinding other drivers.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
That would be awesome, thx. I was planning on seeing you sooner for my suspension refresh, but I need to push that back a bit.
Just let me know when you're ready, Scott!

I need a small simple piece.. the oval retaining ring that holds the cabin filter duct to the cabin filter housing. Got any?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I should be able to pull one off a tube with broken tabs. I'll confirm tomorrow.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just wanted to add/ say that I've contacted Clemster a handful of times about various parts and he was very quick to get back to me with a price/ availability. I don't want to junk up this thread to much -- just say thanks for wasting his time then not buying parts. Eventually I will need something used OE and this is the first place I'm looking.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
By any chance does any of your M5's have coilovers
Thanks Jason

Nothing fancy, just stock.

I do have 3 rusty Dinan springs - 2 rear, 1 front - for $100 + shipping. I have the other front but a small chunk broke off and Dinan kindly passed on providing a free replacement.

I need this same part! My driver side one went MIA on me. :dunno:
I may have one for you too, Sonny. I'll check today.

Hi clemster,
I am looking for the airbox top lid boxes? U got any of those part out for sales? Pls pm the price. Thank you.

I have lots of them but try to avoid international shipping. Do you have a US shipping address?

I'm also interested in a glovebox assembly, in complete black leather.. depending on price/availability. :)

Nothing in black leather right now.

Adam, I'm looking for a set of midrange speakers from the front doors. The ones at the top. Willing to pick up if you have them.
Just removed a set of M-audio mids. $30 for the pair.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Any euro headlights to fit my 2003

21 - 40 of 6506 Posts