BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 6211 Posts

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you already know, I part out E39 M5's on a constant and nearly full time basis these days. As of today I've owned 16 E39 M5's, 13 of which were/are parts cars. I generally have 3-4 complete cars on hand at any given time. I'll keep updating this thread as cars are added.

Here's the current crop...

2002 LeMan's Blue w/ Black and Blue Sport interior - 78k miles
2000 Carbon Black w/ Caramel - 95k miles
2003 Silver w/ Black luxury interior - 113k miles
2001 Jet Black w/ Black Sport interior - 129k miles

Many of the popular parts get claimed quickly but I have a huge inventory of just about anything else bolted to an M5.

All 4 of the current cars have running S62's. I also have a few S62's that I'm parting out. Feel free to ask for individual parts.

I try to respond to requests quickly but I get very busy and only have one full time helper. Sometimes I just can't keep up. Don't take it personally if I take a day or two. I do generally ship same or next day with payment. Paypal preferred and I ask that the buyer cover my fee or send a fee free payment. If I don't have the part or it's not available, try me back another time. I won't offer it to you if it's on a car buried behind other cars.

I do try to confirm that a part is functional before selling it. However, used parts sometimes don't work exactly as we hope. If you have a problem with something I sell you, I'll offer you a refund or replacement (if I have it).

Huge and heavy parts will only be offered for local pick up. I've learned some hard lessons about shipping big, bulky stuff and I'm not going there again. Packaging large parts and shipping them is time consuming and costly. I have bills to pay and I'm not a glutton for punishment. Greyhound is not an option for me. If you have to have it, pull a favor from a local friend as I'm happy to assist with that. I'm also will to road trip a fair distance to meet the right buyer. If you want a whole interior, I have a truck and will travel.

I'll add lots of pictures shortly. Just starting it off with this post.

Thanks for looking!

My shop with a few M5's kicking around. Not all of them are wrecked! :cool:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Adam, I'm still looking for a good condition center console trim piece in titanium. Mine has a large scratch and I have not been able to source one with a reasonable price. Hopefully I'm in luck with the current crop of cars you have.

edit: also looking for OEM trunk mat and cargo net.

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Adam, I'm still looking for a good condition center console trim piece in titanium. Mine has a large scratch and I have not been able to source one with a reasonable price. Hopefully I'm in luck with the current crop of cars you have.

edit: also looking for OEM trunk mat and cargo net.
No center console pieces, just a few random others in Titanium.

You building yourself another one to hang on to as well, or still just parting?
No, not yet. Still enjoying the M3 for a bit longer. I have a few cars here that I'm working on for other members, so not all are destined for part out.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Any bakeable headlights? The lens can be garbage, but the interior chrome and rest of the housing should be in good shape. Auto-leveling should be functional although I'm willing to replace the adjusters. I wouldn't need the ballasts.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Adam-

Long Shot - Any chance you have the OEM M5 embroided trunk mat in any of those cars?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Adam, I'm looking for a replacement Cluster trim piece/bezel with the bottom 3 tabs fully intact. Do you have any and what would be the cost?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looking for vanos boards, headlights, and c pillar trim. PM sent

·
Registered
300 Posts
Any chance you have a Drivers side seat control cover laying around? Black?

Also do you have both drivers side and passenger side splash guards (just behind front wheels)?

Thanks,

-Mike

·
Registered
554 Posts
I also need a driver's side whatever that plastic under piece is that connects to the front bumper. I couldn't find it on RealOEM.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Hey Adam, did you get my PM about the bumpers? Looking for front and back, carbon black highly preferred. I can make a trip out of it and pick up other odd/ends when I get there.

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awesome - hope things are well.
Same to you, Al!

Any bakeable headlights? The lens can be garbage, but the interior chrome and rest of the housing should be in good shape. Auto-leveling should be functional although I'm willing to replace the adjusters. I wouldn't need the ballasts.
No complete headlights available at the moment. Most of my recent cars have been front damage.

Adam-

Long Shot - Any chance you have the OEM M5 embroided trunk mat in any of those cars?
LOL! Sorry Jon, but you probably have a better chance at winning the Powerball. I've only ever seen one of those and it was years ago.

have any face lifted headlights? mk4?
Sorry, none on hand. I have a few MKIII's.

Adam, I'm looking for a replacement Cluster trim piece/bezel with the bottom 3 tabs fully intact. Do you have any and what would be the cost?
I don't even bother to sell them. They are only $25 new and shipping requires a pretty big box.

Looking for vanos boards, headlights, and c pillar trim. PM sent
PM replied!

Do you have the caramel center armrest? Could I get a pic and price?
The caramel interior car was well cared and seats, door cards and armrest are in, um, unfortunate condition.

Hey Adam - Caramel front door cards available?
See above post, Mike. :cool2:

Any chance you have a Drivers side seat control cover laying around? Black?

Also do you have both drivers side and passenger side splash guards (just behind front wheels)?

Thanks,

-Mike
Not currently parting any seats. Negative on the pork chops as well. Good ones are about as rare as carpeted trunk mats.

I also need a driver's side whatever that plastic under piece is that connects to the front bumper. I couldn't find it on RealOEM.
See previous post. Sorry.

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey Adam, did you get my PM about the bumpers? Looking for front and back, carbon black highly preferred. I can make a trip out of it and pick up other odd/ends when I get there.
The bumpers on the carbon black car are both wasted. I need to buy more flood cars.

Yes, and I need a passenger's side whatever that plastic liner under piece is that connects to the front bumper but scrapes and rips when you bottom out:

Search 51712694832 - 51712694832 - Front Forward Fender Liner - Right - ES#128292
Unfortunately, these are almost always broken. I think I've had one good one out of 13 cars. Not a good percentage. :(

1 - 20 of 6211 Posts