BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She hadn't been cleaned up since I drove it down from South Dakota to Ga. Let me tell you guys she was filthy. The bad part is I do detailing on the side so that makes it even worse. Anyways for how dirty it the paint was in pretty good condition. I was striving about 90%.

Exterior:
M205 on Green Pad
Chemical Guys EZ Creme
Meguiars NXT 2.0 Wax
Rain X

Interior:
Lexol Leather Cleaner
Lexol Leather Conditioner
303 Aerospace
Stoner Invisible Glass

Hope you all enjoy. Please critique I always like to know what I can do better.

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great - good work. Nice colour combination too
Thanks me and the wife spent 2 days cleaning it up and clearing the paint of swirls and what not. The color combo is pretty awesome...It's definitely what sold me on the car.

I like the color.
Nice to wash the car in front of the house.
This is forbidden in Germany.:sad3:
Thanks I like the color too. Yea it is pretty nice to wash in front of the house.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Nice detail! I like that the wifey is polishing the exhaust pipes! She must also be OCD when it comes to cleaning....:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Mexico!!! :)

Muy lindo color!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Very unique color, I dont see that very often. I use lexol on my interior also and the nxt 2.0 wax and im very impressed with both.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
My compliments-love the color,my beast is a black sapphire M6 and there is no way I can get the mirror-like finish you've got there. And the wife participating-nice! She's a keeper.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice Job!
Thanks

My compliments-love the color,my beast is a black sapphire M6 and there is no way I can get the mirror-like finish you've got there. And the wife participating-nice! She's a keeper.
Yes my wife is pretty awesome. It took us from 7am to 9:30pm

She took care of the interior and I did the exterior. She does all final inspections

1 - 17 of 17 Posts