BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does this board have a classified section? Sorry if I am being dense but I can't find it.
Trying to find a 2002/2001 M5. Acura is buying back my 04 TL and I don't think I want another one.
Thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
What was wrong with the acura other than being front wheel drive? I thought those were supposed to be the competition to the new 5...

GTFISH said:
Does this board have a classified section? Sorry if I am being dense but I can't find it.
Trying to find a 2002/2001 M5. Acura is buying back my 04 TL and I don't think I want another one.
Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
flynhawaiian said:
What was wrong with the acura other than being front wheel drive? I thought those were supposed to be the competition to the new 5...
It is a nice car with lots of nice features but I had a harmonic vibration that they could not solve. At 50-60 mph it drove worse than a 10 year old Honda Accord. I have driven many E39 5 series and the Acura is not near the car they are. It has great power (270hp) but the feel is just not there. The gizmos get old after a while, I would rather have a BMW. I used to own a E36 M3 and I still miss it. Sold it because I didn't need it AND two 911's and a SUV. Sold my daily driver 911 and thought I would get something cheaper and more economical. The hell with that, I want an M5!

·
Registered
102 Posts
WooHoo :) I am not sure if this site has an extensive classified section, but you can always check ebay and roadfly... Make sure you get a cpo'ed one. This will give you a pretty good warrenty while driving the beast. If you need the bluetooth its always available so thats a good thing. Well sounds like its the right car for yah. Good luck on the find... :cheers:

GTFISH said:
It is a nice car with lots of nice features but I had a harmonic vibration that they could not solve. At 50-60 mph it drove worse than a 10 year old Honda Accord. I have driven many E39 5 series and the Acura is not near the car they are. It has great power (270hp) but the feel is just not there. The gizmos get old after a while, I would rather have a BMW. I used to own a E36 M3 and I still miss it. Sold it because I didn't need AND two 911's and a SUV. Sold my daily driver 911 and thought I would get something cheaper and more economical. The hell with that, I want an M5!

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts