BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The camaraderie seen in this classic 'ring video hasn't changed...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YZb7sbRFCF0&feature=related

...except they try to keep the spectators off the track now, too dangerous. - - but they are still there, many camping overnight, running in the mornings/evenings, watching when to crowded and the less skilled out there...

:cheers:

Motorsports - doesn't matter who you are, what you drive, strangers helping strangers, nothing like it...

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
...except they try to keep the spectators off the track now, too dangerous. - - but they are still there, many camping overnight, running in the mornings/evenings, watching when to crowded and the less skilled out there...
Yup! This is the fourth weekend this year that I'm NOT at the Ring. 2008 has brought 128 laps so far. Which of the e39 regulars is yours? You've probably spotted me driving this:

or this:

or the shared Ringtool:

Would like to meet you, so please say hello! Next visit is Scuderia Hanseat all week starting April 30th.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Mine is a carbon black (see 'view my...') I'm more of a lurker at the ring, a lap now and then...

I think I have seen you in the past, last year...

I was there today- excellent / late, I was almost alone... - - I'll try to get some pics up in a day or two...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts