BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys,
I have here a CKS Coilovers set with custom SWIFT spring rates for an E60 - M5.:goldcup:
This has been used less than 3000 miles on my car. I have LOVED it and I have loved the way I have personally tuned it with the custom SWIFT spring rates. When set to completely soft, it behaves like EDC 1 - superb for city and very accurate but has endless possibility of tuning for track.
The coilover system allows one to adjust ride height to the desired millimeter. The height adjusting system on this is so easy that you can, in your own garage adjust the height any number of times desired.

Take my word for it, you will change the way your car behaves, cutting through traffic will be a piece of cake. This system gave me so much confidence that I could handle a huge M5 sedan like a mini cooper, changing lanes and cutting through cars.

You wont be disappointed at all with this setup and I guarantee you that !

I chose to go a different route in the future and still debate to put the buck on a new F10 and hence these are off the car now.

Attached are pictures -- Price is 1200 plus shipping -- Please dont do springs - they are worthlessouich

Note: The pictures show a bit of dirt on the coilovers - It can be merely wipped clean. The pictures were taken soon after I un-installed it from the car and hence didnt clean the coilovers with a cloth. Everything is functioning and everything works likes new.

Attachments

Reactions: Toulouse_31

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SOLD

·
Registered
504 Posts
who coded out the EDC?

·