BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello there,

i need to know the Official BMW Part Numbers of this parts:

CIC/ CID cable - (System Unit to Monitor)
connection cable CIC/ USB - (For the USB Devices input)
connector housing for CID 8,8" Monitor

and at last the Piano Black CIC Trim for an BMW M6

If you can tell me this it would be perfect !!!

Thanks so much !

mollet

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
found them by myself.

For everyone who want to retrofit and allready have a System, Monitor and Controller.
You need to get those parts aswell.

61119185171 CIC HD Screen cable
61319167196 USB Port
61129196805 USB Port cable
61136954526 CID CAN/power connector

and optional for the standard CIC trim:
51456976361 CIC Center trim

if you need to have Navigation, Voice and Video in Motion activated, you can get this module here
CIC Nav and Voice Activation (Video in Motion Optional) No Coding Plug and Play

Also i think that the new style idrive controller will not fit on the old CCC idrive controller as they are different, maybe there is an adapter for it?
i dont want to change the whole middle console as it is in white leather (custom).

·
Registered
449 Posts
You can use the old idrive controller with the CIC, it just needs some settings coded in so it will work.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Thanks for posting the proper PN's! I've finally located a HD screen and have my US Spec CIC so now I just have to get the cables and hook it all up and see how it works. I think I should only need the remote coding to change the VIN and everything else in theory should continue to work since this came out of a 2010 US Spec car.

From many of the retrofit kits available on ebay and various other outlets, it seems like all the units are coming from Europe and are Euro CICs which will require complete recoding and US Nav map updates. I'm trying to avoid that by obtaining a US Spec CIC which also has HD Radio which I really prefer. Crossing my fingers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello

i am also in the process of doing the CIC retrofit. Is there a possibility you know the coding needed for the old idrive controller to work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello,

By any chance do you know what coding is needed for the old CCC controller to work with the CIC??? I know you have to change some ZBE line of code but it never works.

·
Registered
666 Posts
hello,

By any chance do you know what coding is needed for the old CCC controller to work with the CIC??? I know you have to change some ZBE line of code but it never works.
Using WinKFP you need to downgrade the software for the controller to the version with no haptic feedback. There are only 2 choices....1 is your current software and the other is what you need

1 - 9 of 9 Posts