BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cic Installed!
Lci Aircond panel Installed!

Loads of stuff don't work now but they will be okay once patrys program it next week.

All done in 3 hours,

since i have a sub on the left side of the trunk i will need to remove it in the morning to wire the combox! also purchased from patrys

cheers

Attachments

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe

i already have a very high end competition grand sound system inside!

hence the new cic can just output to the AUX of my ODR Player!

nice.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Patrys got everything to work!

So next up is 6FL Function retrofit!

Thumbs up to patrys service.

·
Registered
328 Posts
congrats on the retrofit and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay guys

Something new.

I had lci door panels installed in my car too, i am attaching some before and after photos of my car, with ccc and cic hehe!

so behold

BEFORE :

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Behold

After mods! Somebody say i am nuts cause i spent the price of 2 ess supercharger kit on cic kit/soundsystem/lci update and so on

and yes Lci taillamp and headlamp as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
Sweet setup kinggf

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Woho, that is what I call upgrade! So you updated all the doors? Snd did you change all the Individual M Audio with all speakers?

Thanks for update!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My car has hifi audio as standard, as a result with cic upgrade, i have ampless low output from my cic, hence the front are feedbacked to my Pioneer odr 2's Aux in, the rear are feedback into a 2 ch amp, so it can power the 2 rear speaker (for parktronic only, lol) , feeding the low output directly to the speakers will kill the cic output in long run. so don't do that!.

For the door panels, the window switch socket works, you just need to cut and extend the wires cause the switch is now in a different location.

You also need new led modules , for the door handle light and night view light , which i cut the original led wires and hooked it up.

I bought the door panels with grey leather, hence they are re leathered to black as well.

In my case, my audio setup is a professional audio setup that m-individual audio would not come near too :p They are flux reference speaker hooked to sinfoni and powered by pioneer odr's 30band individual l/r eq :)

the door is custom cut, custom molded and the 6.5" is fitted there, my pillars are custom fitted with a 3.5" mid and 1.7inch tweeter too.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Partrys did cic coding , I did everyrhing else ;p

·
Registered
328 Posts
Do you have any more info on the 6FL retrofit?
What kind of info are you wanting to know? I will be installing it tomorrow.

·
Registered
328 Posts
What parts are required and what is the approximate cost?
USB/aux port, USB cable and Aux harness. I will be test fitting to make sure everything works fine. Please contact Patryk for pricing. BTW, you will need the combox for this retrofit.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i would be doing that too, when i have some time :) 6fl.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Wow, really nice!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts